Confessions~

Mark's POV

The last couple of months have been great. Until like November, My girlfriend I been dating for like 6 months broken up with me. Sometimes I forgot I was even dating. Whatever I didn't care I got over her quickly because I found another person not yet dating! It's close to thanksgiving but I just go for the food.

I was waiting for the bus as usual trying to avoid Felix I don't know why but he gotten mean every time I get closer to Jack but it didn't bother that much I got to had fun too by being a dick and flipping him off anytime I wanted to. Made me chuckle every time he made a face feeling "offended" by it. It was fun for me. I got on the bus and sat where I wanted to be and got on my phone to text Jack.

🍀Jack: Hey Markimoo!!

I saw he looked extremely excited to text me after a while. I couldn't talk to him much I had practice I tried out for football and baseball because two favorite sports I get to play so I didn't have that much time to talk to Jack but he understands why thankfully.

👑Mark: Hey Jackaboy

🍀Jack: Have fun in practice?

👑Mark: Nope almost broke my arm and hand but I'm fine coach let me go home because I dislocated it a bit. Momiplier helped me tho. Fucking hurts like shit.

🍀Jack: Will you come to school?

👑Mark yeah I just have an arm brass to help I can still write so. :3

🍀Jack: Good

And with that he told me he had to get on the bus so I had to stop talking to him till I got to school. I had a plan on how to get him I hope it goes well.

Jack's POV

I noticed me and mark has gotten really close and I love it! Felix on the other hand noticed as well some times he would try to hang out with me more when Mark is around. It got really annoying so I try to avoid him sometimes which is hard but whatever. I finally get to school seeing Mark as usual with his headphones in either reading or texting sometimes I wanna go through his phone. Not to see who he is texting that for sure! Maybe one day if he trusts me. What am I talking about he totally does...I hope. I walk up to him scaring him he almost screamed. Man I wanted too hear him scream, I laugh a bit at the thought and we just started talking.

When we finally go to our classes he wanted to keep talking to me so he got in my line and we just talk about our channels mostly mine since it's growing.

{Time skip}

Mark's POV

It was finally lunch, I had to sit with my class which sucked because I wanted to ask Jack something. So I did my and Nate got closer friends so I talked to him. "Hey uh what is the perfect way you asked out a-someone?" I smiled nervous but looked at him. "Well I make mine special. What do you have in mind?" "I was going to just ask I got a promise ring that's what mom got when she was in high school." I chuckle at the thought remembering how my mom told me about her and dad in high school.
"That's actually not bad who's the lucky girl." He says with a smirk on his face. "It's actually a guy I'm trying to ask." I said. Nate was about to say something till the bell rang. Well here goes nothing I went to gym. I saw Felix trying to flirt with Jack I was furious but I didn't want them to know I just put my stuff down and went to them. "Hey Jack.." I said I didn't want to sound bad. "Markimoo!" He went up to me and hugged me tightly. I tried to hug him tightly but you know hurt arm so I really tried to squeeze him with my good arm. "Hey Jack I need to talk to you in private..." I whispered that last part but I think Felix still heard it and went over to kiss Jack on the cheek. "Felix! Stop doing that I told you about this I don't like you that way. Come on Mark." Jack said annoyed but pulled me into the locker room.

Jack's POV

I pulled Mark into the locker room. "I told Felix this why the hell would he still do that!" I look at Mark he was confused as all hell so I explained, "Ok when I still at home Felix texted me confessing his feelings to me then....asked me out...obviously I said no I had feelings for someone else." Mark looked at me and smiled I love his smile it's amazing. "Well while we are on the topic I want to say something.." Mark got closer to me and I can feel my cheeks heat up. "Jack this past year, you was my best friend...and I want to be more than that. Seán William McLoughlin..will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend?" I froze and look at him.

Uh oh cliffhanger :3 I did my best you like?
Probably not but ok