School Problems~

Sorry it took long to update I had writers block and other things going on in life enjoy

Jack's POV

Today was Monday worse day ever because have to go to school after a good weekend. I asked if I could stay over Mark's place he said yes. We spent the night there and he let me ride the bus with him. Ugh only problem is Felix lived next too him lucky during our little "vacation" he didn't know I was here. We got down the hill I hate hill especially walking up , Mark offered too carry me I declined I didn't want him treating me like a child...even though by heart I know I'm 6. I smiled at the thought

We got down to the hill no one was there at first. "I guess we are early?" I said looking at Mark. "Yeah I'm usually here first. While we are alone..." I was looking away still listening I turned my head, "What was-" I was cut off by lips connecting with mine. I closed my eyes kissing him back. The kiss got heated and Mark slid his hands down to squeeze my arse. I squealed and he chuckled and started suck on my neck. I grabbed on to his shirt trying to hide my moans. This went on for a few minutes until some guy in a car threw a beer bottle at us and said, "Get a room fags!"

Mark flipped him off "Fuck off dumbass!" The guy drove off. I picked up the bottle and smiled widely the can wasn't open! I was about to open it till Mark stopped me. "We don't need a drunk Jack at school wait till afterwards." Great I put the can in my bag and pouted.

Mark's POV

I looked at Jack and smiled he's finally mine. We was having a good time till Felix finally got his lazy ass up and joined us. Once he saw us he immediately goes to jack and kisses his cheek, I went over and pushed him away "Hands off Kjellberg or you are losing a tooth.." Jack stepped in and tried to push me back "Mark no We talked about this..." he whispered before turning to Felix "I'm sorry Felix can you not ever do that again? I'm not dating you I'm already with someone." He asked who, I smirked turned Jack around and kissed him he kisses back. Felix looked at us "Gay wads." "Says the guy kissing my boyfriend!" I said.

I was about to punch him. Jack, again, pulled me back kissing my cheek and whispers, "Mark I know he's mean but he's still my friend you know I don't like violence especially with my friend and amazing boyfriend." He cupped my cheeks and I smiled. Felix just watched then walk to his friends that are now here.

The bus finally got here and we got on. We sat in the middle just to avoid the bus driver. Jack wanted to keep us a secret from others. But I think Felix will tell some and it will spread but we didn't care for the most part. We can act all we did was flirt sometimes we would try to get each other's pants off. God we kept forgetting we are on a bus we would just laugh and continue talking

{Time skip at school}

We finally arrived at school I was going to put my work out clothes in the locker room till coach stopped me. "Mark ok you know you can't practice with a broken arm." "I know coach but I can stil-" I got cut off by him again. "No Mark until that arm heals you can't practice but you can workout in gym with 3 others. I nodded "Yes sir.." I walked over back to my friends with a smile.

"We get to get out of gym today by working out." I said sitting back down. Gavin looked at me like he was going to stab me. "You don't have to work out no one will watch us, besides I wanna get buff." I smiled Jack chuckled and pecked my lips. The other two looked at us confused.

Jack's POV

I smiled nervously I forgot to tell them. "Oh uh Ryan Gavin Mark and I are now dating..." I told them I stuttered a bit saying it. They looked at us and smiled I signed with relief thank god they accept us.

{Time skip to 5th period}

Today not so bad but Mark not so much the word about us started to spread and people finally noticed. I'm guessing the people who liked me but didn't say shit are saying something now. Like today I was walking with Mark talking about stupid shit and some guy just asked me out in front of him! Mark got a little pissed off at him. "Hey dick face I'm right here you know." He said holding me close. "So Jack is probably gay for me." He said smirking. Mark looked at me waiting for my approval I'm guessing we was outside and the coach wasn't paying attention so I nodded. Mark started beating the living shite out of him when I saw they guy nose bleed I told him too stop he did and got off him grabbed my hand and walked away.

After a while we just sat on the ground and talked about anything that came into mind. I wanted to give him something he wouldn't forget. I came up with an idea.