A new member~

Jack's POV

I was walking down the hallway with my two best friends, Ryan and Gavin, they been my friends since literally last year. Ryan can be hyper way too much sometimes makes "fun" of having more subscribers than me, even though he doesn't know I have another account that has like 11,000 subscribers. I chuckled at the thought now Gavin is like the most sanest person I know, kinda he will say something inappropriate so calmly and doesn't care who hears, we got in trouble once cause he accidentally said "dicks" out loud in front of the teacher. He laughed be we got sent to the office anyway. And me nothing really special ever since lunch I talk to them about Mark. He wasn't far from us so I showed them what he looked like. "I don't stalk him all of his stuff and information is in the computer his name is Mark Edwards Fischbach he has all A's and B's." I said trying really hard not to sound like a stalker. "That's basically a stalker in disguise! Jack what the heck!" Ryan just yelled at me almost where everybody could hear. "You are a stalker to literally everyone.." Gavin looked at me. I couldn't get him out of my head he's taller than me who doesn't like that! "He has the next period with us so I'll introduce him to you guys." Right when I said that the bell rung and we had to throw away everything and walk to our next period.

As we was walking together I saw Mark run to the gym. I couldn't help but stare but Gavin snapped me out of my thoughts. "One day I bet you guys are going to fuck." He said chuckling. I blushed I hit him on the shoulder he just smiled as we went to the gym to put out stuff on the bleachers. As I turned I saw Mark getting push by my friend Felix I was about to go over and do something but the coach blew the whistle so we had to sit down. After Felix left him we went over to him. "Mark!" I yelled. He turned and smiled but quickly stopped once he saw the other two behind me. We sat around him, "Hey Mark see I told you I will see you after lunch." I smiled as he smiled back as he ask about the other two. "Oh yeah these are my friends Gavin..." As I pointed towards Gavin he just smiled and said, "Sup." "And this is Ryan. Guys this is Mark the guy I was telling you about." Mark just waved and smiled.

"By any chance you know who that guy was?" Mark asked. "He's like a friend of Jack I feel like he has a crush on him so he bullies people talking or like "flirting" with him mostly just bully anyone." Gavin said. It was true he likes to bully people but we never knew why. Afterwards we was just talking about anything that comes to mind. Today we was playing basketball and he was really good at it we didn't want to play cause we had some dumbass work that had to be finished before this was over with they won literally 22-10 it was awesome everyone was like saying he was a beast at it even though he kept saying he wasn't. After P.E we went to the teacher we all hated! Mr. Hatcher he gave us so much work that we didn't want but we put up with him or we had to copy more work. Thank god we survived another day in there. After class I got to walk with Mark close to my 7th period, "Um is it ok if I get your number so I could keep in touch?" Mark nervously asked. I just looked at him trying really had not to blush and nodded I gave him my number as I ran to my class trying not to be late.

After school I rode the bus home and when I got home I just flopped down on my bed loving today. I forgot I had homework my sister came in after she drove in. "Hey little bro had a good day?" She said. Her name was Sam I called her that I was 16 while she over here being almost 21. "It was great!" As soon as I said that Mark texted me. I look at my phone so did Sam, she took my phone before I could "Hey! Give it back!!" I yelled getting on her back trying to get my phone back. "Oooo you met someone who's this mark guy." I was still yelling at her trying to get it back I don't want ma knowing about him yet. "Tell me and I'll give it back to you." Sam said raising her eyebrow. "Ok fine! He's a friend he asked for my number so I gave it to him!" I said getting off her when I looked at her she wasn't even listening! She was texting Mark! "Sam!! What the fock are you doing!?" I was about to tackle her but she stopped me she chuckled. "You can't beat me and don't worry it nothing bad I was just introducing myself." She smirks then finally gave me back my phone. I was about to punch her because of what she set Marks name as.

❤Markimoo👑: You got a cool sister if you ask me XD

🍀Jack: You have no idea what I have to put up every single day. I still love her tho :) Hey want to be in our little squad?

❤Markimoo👑: Sure

🍀Jack: Nice! I'll add you...

👑The king has joined YouTuber Squad

🍃Leafy: You finally made him joined wooo ;3

🍀Septiceye: Yes he finally joined

Micro Guardian: I bet he doesn't have a YouTube channel yo Mark do you have a channel?

👑The king is changing his name to ❤Markiplier👑

❤Markiplier👑: Yes I do actually it has over 13 million

🍀Septiceye: Damn well I gtg peeps

Everyone logged off

Damn Mark has a channel that has over 13 million subscribers shiteballs I'm glad I'm friends with that guy. I fell asleep forgetting to do my homework I was supposed to do.

-another chapter done-