v. almosts

It had been a week since Adeline had lunch with Tom, and honestly, it had been a wild one. They had finished script reading, and currently were about to begin filming. E! News had been watching both Adeline and Tom closely, an annoying thing they had learned to laugh about. Between interviews and getting closer to the cast, it was pretty hard for the two to not want to laugh. That was probably why Addy had such a good feeling about the day as she got ready, dancing around her hotel to Halsey as she did her makeup.

--

tommy the spider💕
we have to be on set
at noon right

ade the babe ❤
yes tommy, that's when
they usually ask us to be

tommy the spider💕
well you never know ade
also turn down your music
i can't think

ade the babe ❤
you aren't even in here
is your room
above mine?????

tommy the spider💕
yup ;)

ade the babe ❤
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tommy the spider💕

😘😘

--

Adeline rolled her eyes and sat her phone down, focusing on her eyeliner because she didn't dare go anywhere without it. In fact, she would rather leave Tom hanging than look dead when she left for the set.

The set was, unsurprisingly, downtown Atlanta, and Adeline was incredibly excited. California didn't have as much of an impact on her soul as Atlanta had always seemed to; she figured it was simply her southern roots coming to light. That's what RDJ said, usually when he was teasing her about her accent. Or Tom. Because apparently their 'date' made them a couple, whatever that meant. Adeline secretly thought that he was just trying to win whatever bet he made with Chris, but Addy guessed she wouldn't know until one of them won.

A knock at my door pulled her from her thoughts, making her sigh. Couldn't she get ready in peace?

When she got to the door, she saw it was none other than Tom Holland himself. She sighed dramatically as she opened it, leaning on the doorframe.

"Yes, Tommy boy?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair, looking unamused.

"You blare your music like no one else is around, you know that?" 

"I know. How are you already ready, didn't you wake up like... ten minutes ago?"

"It's called not caring what people think, love. I look like a twelve year old every day." she laughed and shook her head, motioning for him to come in so she could finish her makeup. He sat on the edge of her bed as she headed back to the mirror, giving the girl a curious look. "Why do you wear that?"

"Makeup?" she replied, shooting him a puzzled look. He met her eyes in the mirror and nodded, smiling slightly.

"Yeah. I mean, you look fine with or without it."

"I just do, Tommy boy. It's art."

"Sure, Ade, sure." He laughed, watching her. She was truly surprised that he stayed until she finished her makeup completely, especially because she had noticed it was almost noon.