1. Death

STATUS

Ongoing since March 2017 

Copyright © 2017 by Rafeeka (SakuraNovella)
All rights deserved ®

This book has been made purely from my own ideas and emotions so I have hopes that you'll very much like it and read till the very end :)

♥️ENJOY ♥️

Death.

He came for everyone at some point as everyone's days were numbered. Their final date is engraved into their skin from the day they were born. He came for everyone except me.

I was supposed to die yesterday but I didn't happen. I was sprawled on my bed, staring at my date printed on my arm. It's paused to this date after I didn't die.

Through the windows, i could hear the screaming and screeching as people try to escape their death. They were afraid of leaving this world. They didn't want to die, they wanted to live as i could hear the noises ring in my ears as death awaited them.

I could imagine it all happening outside as i put in the effort of getting up and looking out the window. But all I saw was nothing.

I guess death already beat me to it.

I walked near my closet and grabbed a photograph laid on the bottom. It was a picture of me and my family together. I wore white that day and held a glowing smile.

But my family were already dead. Their death dates were set earlier than mine yet that never let it bring them down. They lived with no regrets. They carried on smiling and laughing wholeheartedly until the very end.

I had hoped to smile like them on my last day before death awaited me too. Yet I'm still here, sprawled on my bed, as my heartbeat was beating like normal. I didn't understand why i was different.

I didn't understand why death hadn't taken me yet.