You slept with him?

Brooke's POV

"Shit." Someone cussed under their breath as they stumbled into the room. Lee.
"You can turn the light on you know." I mumbled.
"Did I wake you?" He asked and I turned around to see him standing at the doorway.
"No. I was already awake." I lied, he did wake me up but I felt rude if I said yes so it's probably better to just lie.
"Oh, well hi, we're back." He chuckled as he began to unbutton his jeans.
"And this is my cue to look away." I blushed, thank god the light was still off.

I turned back around to face the wall whilst he got changed for bed.
"Stephanie spoke to me earlier." He said and my eyes widened. I turned around again to see that he was under the covers.
"She did?" I asked.
"Yeah, she kept asking me these strange questions and stuff." He yawned. Great. And this, lady and gents, is why you don't tell your best friend things.
"What kind of questions?" I asked.
"I don't know but what I do know is that they were strange." He said as he moved about to get comfy.

"I still feel bad that you sleep on the floor." I sighed.
"Don't feel bad. It's the Mitchell's fault for not having enough room in their house for seven people." He chuckled lightly.
"Please take the bed tonight." I begged.
"No. Why would I do that?" He asked.
"So I don't feel bad." I replied.
"I'm not letting a girl sleep on the floor because I want to take the bed." He said.
"So if I was a boy you'd take the bed?" I asked.
"Maybe." He laughed and I sighed.
"Lee, please." I begged but got no response.
"Can we top and tail?" I asked.
"Not unless you want a foot in your face when you wake up." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Then sleep beside me." I said. Silence. Way to make things awkward again Brooke.

I turned back around facing the wall, realising that I had just made things awkward again and I sighed.
The next thing I knew was the bed dipping beside me. I smiled to myself and turned around to see lee there.
"So I didn't make things awkward?" I asked and he shook his head.
"I just didn't know if it was the right thing to do or not but the floor was beginning to hurt my back so, here I am." He laughed and I grinned before turning around again.

"Can I like, you know, hug you?" Lee asked and I laughed.
"You don't need to ask lee, go ahead." I giggled and I felt two arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me into him.
This felt so right.

------------------
Air horn. Really? Lee and I woke up in the same position we fell asleep in due to Jake coming in to squeeze the horn. Even though we were awake, he continued to squeeze it.
"Jake, if you don't stop squeezing the air horn I'm going to shove it up your backside." I shouted at him. He didn't stop so I stood up and took it out of his hand and honked it at him.

He ran out of the room and I chased him for a little while but you know, I'm unfit and I've just woken up so I gave up after a while.
I walked back to the bedroom to see lee spread across the bed.
"I see how it is Hinchcliffe." I giggled and laid down on the floor. He chuckled and moved over so I could lay back in the bed.  I grinned and laid back beside him.
"Whats the time?" He mumbled and I grabbed my phone, clicking the home button to see the time.
"10:45." I yawned and he stretched, may I add, the stretched wasn't quiet. God no. A weird squeaking noise escaped his lips as he did so. I sat up and laughed at him.
"What the hell was that?" I asked.
"My stretching noise." He chuckled.
"You're not human." I smirked, standing up and stretching myself with no noise.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I got pulled into Jakes room and the door shut. I looked up at my kidnapper and there stood Stephanie with a grin on her face.
"You slept with him?" She squealed and I held my hand over her mouth.
"What? No! What gives you that impression?" I asked, slowly removing my hand.
"Well duh, you slept in the same bed together." She said like I was stupid.
"Can't friends share a bed? I felt bad that he was sleeping on the floor." I said, truthfully.
"Yeah, sure B." She smirked.
"I'm not lying. I'm going to pee myself. Please let me go." I said, referring to her hand that was still wrapped around my wrist. She sighed but let me go.
"You're boring Brooke." She frowned.
"Why? Because I won't sleep with some boy who I may have a small crush on?" I whispered harshly so no one could hear me.
"Yes!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and exited the room to go to the bathroom.

I quickly peed, showered and brushed my teeth. This time I had my clean clothes with me so I just changed in the bathroom.

Once I was done I walked back to the bedroom to see Lee getting his shoes on.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Somewhere and you're coming with me." He grinned, passing me my black and white converses. I furrowed my eyebrows but quickly put them on.

Oh god. Maybe he's made me believe that he's all nice and that and he's finally going to murder me. I've fallen into his trap.