What if things dont work out?

Brooke's POV

"Do you ever crave chocolate rolls?" I asked, slurring, laying my head down on Lee's lap. I think he had sobered up by now but me, I keep drinking.
"Not really, no." He laughed, raking a hand through my hair gently.
"Do you think they're still at it?" Lee asked and I laughed.
"What? Chocolate rolls?" I asked.
"No, Jake and Steph." He replied and I shrugged.
"Probably, it's Jake and Steph." I giggled, using my index finger to poke Lee's nipple through his top.
"What are you doing?" He asked, pulling my finger away.
"Nipple poking you." I giggled, moving my finger back but only for it to get pulled away again. Party pooper. I looked up at the sky and began to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" Lee asked.
"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up." I laughed, cropping my stomach. I don't think he had found it quite as funny as I did.
"Let me tell you. You are totally crazy." He chucked.
"The best people are." I smirked.
"You got that right." He grinned.

"Lee." I said.
"Brooke." He mocked.
"Knock knock." I grinned.
"Who's there?" He asked, rolling his eyes playfully.
"Tank." I said.
"Tank who?" He asked.
"You're welcome." I laughed as did lee. I'm so funny. Am I right or am I right?
"How about this one?" Lee asked, preparing himself for his 'knock knock' joke.
"Knock knock." He started.
"Who's there?" I asked.
"Howard." He smiled.
"Howard who?" I questioned. I've never heard this one before.
"Howard you like a big kiss." He chuckled and i frowned.
"I don't get it - oh wait! I get it." I laughed before sitting up and smashing my lips on to his. It took him by surprise but he eventually started to kiss back.

I don't want to leave tomorrow.

------------
"Come on, let's get you in bed." Lee laughed, holding me up as I was laughing too much.
"I'm not tired." I hiccuped.
"Are you sure?" He asked and I pouted, nodding. I threw myself down on to the bed and sighed happily.
"What's the difference between a piano, tuna and a pot of glue?" I asked.
"I don't know. What is the difference?" He asked, sitting down beside me.
"You can tuna piano but you can't piano and tuna." I said and he began to laugh.
"But what about the pot of glue?" He asked.
"I knew you'd get stuck there." I smirked and he laughed.
"You come out with the most randomest things sometimes." He chuckled and I nodded.
"Oh, I know." I giggled, sitting up and pushing him down on to the bed before straddling him.
"Woah, that was unexpected." He laughed.
"What can I say? I'm full of surprises." I whispered in his ear. I could hear him gulp and then I placed my lips on his sloppily.

---------------
Lee's POV

How she turned from being funny to being completely horny in one second, I don't know. Brooke's kisses weren't like they normally were, they were sloppy and wet. Not my favourite, I must say.
Half way through the kissing, she stopped and rested her cheek on mine. Is she ok?
"Brooke." I whispered but no response.
"Hey, Brooke." I said again but still no response. I lifted her head up and looked at her face to see her eyes closed. Great, she passed out whilst kissing me.

I rolled her off of me gently and looked down at her. What do I do? I can't just leave her can I? She needs to sober up, like now. I sighed and got up, creeping down the stairs to the kitchen where I turned on the light to see Jake sitting at the table. I yelped and jumped out of my skin.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Drinking." He said, holding up a half empty beer.
"In the dark?" I asked and he nodded. I huffed and took it away from him.
"Come on, you need to sleep." I said, helping his up to his room where he instantly fell down to the bed and fell asleep. Well that was easy. What was I doing again? Oh yeah, helping Brooke sober up.

I went back into the kitchen where i poured a glass of water and grabbed some bread before walking back up to the bedroom. I placed the glass of water and bread on the beside table before sitting beside her. Do I shake her until she wakes up or do I just wait? I mean, she's either passed out or fallen asleep. Maybe I'll just let her sleep.

--------------
Brooke's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache in Lee's arm. It was still dark outside so I knew it was either very late at night or the early hours of the morning. I groaned and sat up, looking down at lee who was sleeping peacefully. One of his eyes opened slightly.
"You're awake." He chuckled and I nodded, yawning.
"What happened earlier?" I asked.
"You passed out." He replied, sitting up and handing me some pills and a glass of water. I thanked him before taking them.
"How come you're not as bad as me?" I asked, placing the glass back on the bedside table.
"Because I stopped drinking, you didn't." He laughed. I knew that would have been the case. I sighed and laid down again, resting my head on his chest.

"After today, I won't be able to wake up next to you until we see each other again." I sighed.
"Don't remind me." He said softly, kissing the top of my head.
"Steph and I were talking." I started.
"Mhm." He mumbled.
"She suggested that I should maybe buy an apartment further up north." I said, looking up at him. His eyes widened.
"That would be putting too much stress on you." He replied and I shook my head.
"I could make it work, as Steph said, I have the money. We can see each other a lot more and everything." I grinned and he sighed.
"What if things don't work out?" He asked.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Let's say something happened between us and we hated each other, you're left with that apartment until you find another place." He said and I frowned.
"I'm not expecting anything to happen between us. Are you?" I asked and he shook his head.
"No. God no, it's just, moving is a big thing B." He sighed.
"Don't you think I know that?" I asked.
"Look, I'm not saying that I don't want to be with you everyday because trust me, I do, more than anything but I'm scared you'll get so stressed out." He said softly.
"Lee babe, I won't get stressed out. It's just something to think about. It may never happen." I said and he nodded before leaning closer to me.
"I love you Brooke." He whispered.
"I love you too." I grinned, pressing our lips together.

I'm going to miss this everyday.