Lab Partners

Erin wonders in aimlessly into the lab that is scattered with wires, pipes and empty soup tubs. She stands alone undisturbed by the silence. She stares out of the window onto the street of china town. Breathing in the fresh smell of Chinese food and trying not to be repulsed. But her moment of tranquillity would soon come to an end. A pair of hands grasp her waist endearingly.

"Come here often?" Holtz whispered tenderly into Gilbert's ear. Holtz gently kisses Gilbert's neck, her soft warm lips massaging the flesh. Erin's eyes closed as she raises her head upwards while she is seduced. Her breathing was so rhythmic like a DeBarge song, and it aroused Holtz. "I have heard terrible things about you." Holtzmann's voice was dominant but alluring to Erin. Holtz pulled her in by her hips with a sharp jolting movement, Erin could not hold in the high pitched moan and Holtz smiled devilishly.

"Where are the others Holtzmann?"

"They went out to get a sandwich."

"What about you aren't you hungry?"

"Yes – but not for a sandwich. I have wanted you for so long, I can't resist any longer" Erin turned to face Holtz their eyes locking and entranced. "I want you Erin, right here right now..." Holtzmann's hand caressed Erin's neck as she examined her beauty.

"What if the other's come back?"

"I stole their keys – and the door is locked. Erin I am asking you to stay with me, will you stay?"

"For how long?"

"Infinity."

"That isn't long enough." Overwhelmed by lust Erin lunged into Holtzmann. Their lips intertwined. Their kisses were long and loving. They had their eyes closed but they could still see each other. Erin's hands clasped Holtz's face. Holtzmann's hands rested on her waist. Holtzmann resumed the shower of neck kisses and Erin gave in to the seduction and moaned. Holtzmann pulled her hair gently and bit her earlobe ever so slightly. Erin jumped wrapping her legs around Holtzmann's back. Erin's hands grasped her so tightly that it stung, but Holtzmann didn't mind; she had fantasised about this moment for so long and she was not going to waste it. Holtzmann carried Erin to a booth and lay her down onto her back, she mounted her with her legs either side as they continued to kiss. Both were moving in a grinding movement simultaneously but there were too many layers of clothing and Holtz just wanted to rip them off.

"I want to do this my way" Holtzmann said insistently. Erin just nodded, she didn't care what happened as long as it did happen. "I need to feel your skin – I want to know all of you, every detail" Holtzmann sat on top of Erin as she removed the top half of her jump suit. Holtz used both hands to trace Erin's arms and pin them to the cushioned booth. "Keep them there" she instructed Erin nodded again. Holtz kissed her bare chest right down the middle until she reached Erin's waist – which she clung onto with both hands as she kissed her stomach. Holtzmann rose to spread Erin's legs, she placed herself in between Erin's thighs. Holtz ran her fingers down Erin's legs before stripping the rest of her jumpsuit. Holtzmann gasped, she was more beautiful than she imagined. Holts removed her clothing but her eye contact didn't stray from Erin – she didn't want to miss a thing.

Holtzmann lunged over Erin and they kissed again their tongues danced with each other. The both grinded upon one and other enjoying the motion. Erin loved having Holtz between her thighs and Holtz had always wanted to please her. Jillian's hands strayed passed Erin's and began to stimulate other regions just lightly but enough to make Erin weak. Holtz pulled away from Erin's lips. "Do you know your iron level?" She asked

"Uh-uh, no"

"I am sure that you will be fine" That point time froze as Holtzmann's fingers plunged deep inside and Erin squirmed with pleasure. They kissed passionately and they lived in their little infinity. The heat that they shared just aroused them more. Everything made sense now. All of their questions had in fact been answered.

Holtzmann once again traced Erins body with kisses and proceeded to stimulate her with her hands, lips and tongue. Holtz kissed her thighs and roamed to other areas. Erin pulled onto her hair gently but encouragingly.

"Please" Erin begged, "don't stop"

Their bodies in sync and the world at peace Holtzmann got rougher taking Erin to the climax. She moaned not releasing Jillian's hair. "Fuck" Erin moaned. "I want you to kiss me Holtz."

Holtzmann left her hands behind as she crawled to lock lips with Erin. Erin's breathing began to slow down and she clung onto Holtz and never wanted to let her go.

"I have never – that was my first time to cum"

"Don't worry," Holtz interrupted, "I did to"

Erin fell into a deep slumber embraced in Jillian's arms. Even though Erin was unaware but Holtz kissed her forehead throughout the night as she smiled.

Both of them were together now. They both wanted to be for a very long time. As Erin dreamed she murmured "I will never abandon you"

To this Holtz whispered "I want you forever – ghost girl"