Eva Steamripper

The results took a few seconds. Erin saw the thumb nail, grabbed her clothes flung them on, grabbed her jacket and ran out. The slam of the front door echoed through Holtzmann's apartment. Holtz went to check what was going on and found the bed empty. She crawled onto the spot where Erin had been sleeping and lifted her pillow to smell it. She felt something deep inside like sadness but worse. Is Erin mad at me? Mad at me because of my past? None of that matters anymore, all I care about is Erin. "I miss you ghost girl" Holtz said softly.

*

Erin rushed home as soon as possible and clicked on the first video as soon as she got home. The video opened up and it was a dark room lit by strobe lights and littered with empty bottles and glasses. On the wall there was a neon sign saying "Screw -U- Bar" with the same image as Holtzmann's necklace pendant. In the centre of the room there was a wooden chair with a girl sat her head hung low and her brown hair covering her face, her hands cuffed behind the back of the chair. The music  was loud a blaring remix of Yoncé and I'm bringing sexy back. Then a short slim blonde walked in. Her hair was curled and draped across her chest. Her chest was covered in a black bra covered with steam punk style cogs with a cropped leather jacked coating her shoulders and a scarf around her neck like a tie. She wore tight fitted shorts layered with gothic lace and cogs, thigh high boots were a couple of inches below. This was topped off with a top hat with a pair of yellow goggles strung around them. The women's lips were painted a resplendent rouge and her eyelashes were thick to enhance the aqua blue pools that hid behind her yellow glasses. The woman had a mole below her right eye and a lollipop in her mouth. She walked over sexily placing one foot in front of another and smiled devilishly revealing her dimples, while crossing her legs slightly as she walked. This was Holtz. Well it is Holtzmann's alter ego. She is hot, like Holtz. She looks the same, no real age difference. Really fucking hot. She seems like Holtz with the goggles, scarf and jacket but her tight fitted outfit is something else. Holtz took the lollipop out of her mouth and licked it slowly. Erin couldn't handle it. Just last night Holtz was sat on her but now Erin was aroused again. Holtzmann was licking and Erin couldn't stop watching her tongue. Erin unbuttoned her trousers and started tugging at herself. Just for a bit before she rummaged through her bedside drawer and grabbed her vibrator and pushed it between her thighs. Holtz pulled at the girls hair softly to bring her head up. The music dies down so you could hear Holtz tell the girl to open her mouth. She did so and Holtz kissed her just once and put the lollipop into the girl's mouth. And walked around the chair stroking her forefinger against the girl's shoulders, untied the girl's wrists and walked around until she was facing her again. Holtz raised get right leg and straddled the girl so her foot was resting on the chair as she stripped off her jacket. She lowered herself to sit on the girl and removed her scarf, running behind the neck of the girl pulling her closer. Their faces were not quite touching but Erin could imagine the feel of Holtzmann's breath. Holtz then got up and turned her back to the girl grabbing her hands and running them over her body. Holy shit. Holtz brought the girl's hands down over her stomach to reach the button on her shorts and the girl undid them. Holtz shuffled the shorts down over her thigh high boots and off her legs to show her underwear. It was practically see through and Erin couldn't stop staring at the thin black lacy thong. The vibrator felt good against Erin but she didn't want that, she wanted Holtz. But Holtz stood there practically naked and body rolling against the girl, rocking from her waist which seemed far too familiar. She swayed her hips from side to side and turned to face the girl and sat over her thrusting and body rolling. Holtz raised her left leg onto the girl's shoulder before lifting it over her head causing Holtz to turn so that she was facing away from the girl. Holtz fell to the floor landing in a push-up position with her legs parted to the girl's legs we in between, she thruster rhythmically down to the floor scraping the girl's knees with her crotch. Holtz rolled onto her back and lifted herself up from her chest as she often did during sex. Holtz got up and then fell into a slut drop before undoing her bra. Holtzmann's breasts were the same as always but not as good as in real life. Here they were just pixels but in real life they were much more than that. Erin thought they were close to perfection. The girl on the chair bit her lip and goes to put her hands on Holtzmann's hips. "No touching", Holtz said teasingly, "otherwise I will have to put those cuffs back on." The rest of the video was Holtz thrusting and body rolling and being her sexy-self. Erin was using the vibrator trying not to look away from the screen of her phone but she was about to come and she wanted to fling her head back but Holtz was still moving. Erin came and there was still six minutes left. She came two more times during those minutes.

*

Erin hadn't spoken to Holtz or even looked at her in two days. Erin wanted to of course, but every time she did she became incredibly fucking turned on. At the moment she was on the second floor of the fire house and Holtz was working across from her. Erin couldn't stay long alone with Holtz but luckily Abby and Patty walked up.
"Hey we are going out to a Cafe, do you guys want to come?" Abby asked.
"Yeah, it's really hot out so we thought we could all sit outside for our break." Patty added trying to convince them.
"Yeah. I'm getting to hot in here I could do with something to cool me down." Holtz said. Erin didn't know why she agreed but she knew it was a bad idea. Going to the cafe was an innocent idea at first but Holtz decided she would cool down with a Popsicle rather than a refreshing beverage and she licking, which reminded Erin of her strip tease. Erin's legs became hot and uncomfortable. Abby had gone to the toilet and Patty had gone to get a fresh drink, but Erin couldn't deal with being alone with Holtz like this. Erin got up and practically knocked over the table as she did causing a large clatter. Erin picked up her bag and almost ran. Holtz got up to chase her. "Erin. Erin wait, please. Erin I need to talk to you."
"What do you want from me Holtz?" Erin said still walking away.
"I want to talk to you." Erin stopped and turned to face Holtz who nearly bumped into her.
"About what?" Erin asked harshly.
"Did I do something the other night? Are you annoyed at me? Is this because of my past?" Holtz said slightly tearing up.
"No. Yes. No. Maybe, I don't know."
"Well can you explain, please"
"Eva Steamripper. I googled you. I found your video."
"Are you mad?"
"No I was just erm... Turned on."
"Did you masturbate to it?" Erin's head fell and nodded ever so slightly.
"Erm.. With a vibrator."
"Holy shit Erin. How many did you watch."
"One. Wait... Is there more than one?"
"Nope... Erm... No... Just one." Holtz lied and Erin knew that but said nothing. "Did you find it on pornhub?"
"Holy shit. They are on pornhub?"
"Fuck. I shouldn't have said that. I am sorry."
"Sorry for what, being hot?"
"Wait is this why you have been ignoring me? Were you jealous?" Erin once again hung her head and nodded again.
"Do you want a lap dance from me as Eva Steamripper?"
"Of course I do, who doesn't? How many videos are there?"
"Professionally filmed at least twelve."
"Shit."
"How many times did you watch that one video?"
"Erm... I don't know."
"You mean you lost count?" Erin nodded again.
"Okay. Well I have an idea. It is something new but I want to try it. Do you trust me?"
"With nuclear objects? No. With my life? Yes."
"Okay," Holtz paused and smiled, "be ready in your apartment for eight thirty pm?" Erin smiled and nodded for the Lat time. Holtz cupped her chin and raised her head to kiss her. Holtzmann embraced Erin and Erin collapsed into her arms. "And I thought that you were annoyed at me."
"No just aroused by you."