Forgot about my new toys

Erin had never considered herself as a sexual person. She never felt lust or longing or the thirst to feel someone inside her. That was before Holtz. Before the beautiful blonde walked in with her perfect curls placed strategically, in her odd clothing and yellow tinted glasses with her perfect lips. Showing that slight bit of flesh beneath her green crop top. But Erin had seen more than that slight bit of flesh and she wanted to go deeper.

Since they last talked it was clear that both of them wanted this. Both of them wanted to shake things up. Holtz had never seen this wild side to Erin, it turned her on and made her smile. There love was hot. Subtle at ghost busts (most of the time), but heated and fresh as soon as they left. Patty had noticed the changes, how they both left the room at the same time, how Erin spent more and more time on the second floor. But Patty didn't question or inquire, she did stare at them when they were together though.

Holtz meant what she said, she did want Erin to fuck her with a strap on. Erin meant what she said, she would fuck Holtz with a strap on. For the rest of the day both of them checked the clock counting down the hours until closing time. They kept glancing at each other, Holtz with a smug face would shoot a wink and Erin would blush and smile but turn away. When it finally came to closing time Holtzmann left without saying a word. Erin thought that they would leave together, apparently not. Erin got to her car and there was a note on her windscreen
Ghost girl,
My apartment, now.
Love JH
Erin folded the note and pushed it into the pocket of her MIT hoodie. Erin had never felt so alive the thought that Holtz was there motivated her. She got in her car and drove.

*

When she arrived Holtz was standing outside her apartment building in her usual mismatched clothes, holding a bouquet of roses. Erin got out of her car.
"Are these for me."
"Well I would have brought you a ghost but I didn't think it was that sexy,"
"Holtz, its you. Of course it will be sexy." They smiled and kissed briefly.
"Come on, save this for the bedroom." They walked the two flights of stairs silently but they would look at each other occasionally and get lost in the moment. Erin had been reduced to her original state.
Holtz. Strap on. Fucking Holtz.

She had to restrain herself but by the time they had reached her apartment Erin lost control. As soon as she heard the key click on the lock she practically jumped on Holtz. Holtzmann fell back with her back against the door into the apartment. She carried Erin into the living room and kicked the door closed. Her eyes were closed and her lips warm against Erin's. The only time they would break away was to smile at each other teasingly. Holtz new how to walk through her apartment with her eyes closed so the only real change was lifting Erin. Erin's legs were wrapped behind Holtzmann's back and they were warm, she was already turned on. Both of them were. They knew what was coming and they loved it. Holtzmann placed her hand on the door to her room and felt for the handle before twisting and opening it. She turned around so that Erin was closest to the bed and she lay her down on her back. Their lips separated so Holtz could get on the bed.
"How do you want to do this?" Holtzmann asked.
"Take off your clothes. You are so beautiful, I want to see your body." Holtzmann's hands landed on the buttons of her waist coat.
"No" Erin said, "it is so much sexier when I do it." Mimicking Holtz made them both smile. Holtz was on her knees while Erin began to remove her layers slowly. Taking it in like it was their first time. Erin loved Holtzmann's collarbones, they led perfectly into her breasts. She kissed along her collar bones before removing Holtzmann's shirt fully from her shoulders.

Seeing Holtzmann naked was like falling in love with her all over again. Erin fell for her like an addict; slowly and then all at once, and now she was hooked on her. Her smell, her smile, the texture of her skin. Erin just looked at her for awe, defying time as it froze. Erin pulled Holtz close with a sharp tug which made Holtz moan, both of them smiled before pressing their lips against each other. Erin's hands moved to Holtzmann's breasts in her bra and moved downwards and began to undo the zipper of her baggy, flared trousers. Erin moved down Holtzmann's body kissing her as she swept over her, before completely removing her trousers. Holtzmann lay in her bra and pants Erin looked at her overwhelmed once more.  Erin's eyes then focused on Holtzmann's underwear, black and lacy - not really her style, but sexy - which suited her very well.
"I want to see you Erin", Holtz said. "I want to see your skin." Holtz paused, "you are so beautiful Erin, I want to feel you, against me."
"Do you know how sexy you are when you say that?" Erin leaned in and kissed her and began to undo the multitude of buttons on Holtzmann's waistcoat. It didn't take long until both of them were in their underwear, just holding each other, kissing each other on their knees and legs intertwined. Holtz rolled her body against Erin who had a grinding motion rocking from her hips. Holtzmann's breathing was deeper, harsher, stronger. Erin fiddled with Holtzmann's hair to unravel the bun so her hair could flow. Holtz moaned into Erin's neck just out of lust. Holtzmann's hands rand down Erin's body to her legs, they roamed past her thighs and pressed onto the materials of her underwear rolling circles through the material.
"Holtz stop, that's not what we are here for." Her voice was soft, powerless and her statement was empty. Erin wanted to feel Holtz inside her, of course she did, but she wanted to try something new.
"Please." Holtz said
"Later. Where is it?"
"In the box - under the bed." Erin shifted her weight and separated herself from Holtz, not that she wanted to. She slipped off the bed and onto her knees on the floor. Holtz positioned herself so her legs dangled off the bed and Erin was knelt between them.
"Just here to tempt me, aren't you?" Erin said gazing up at Holtz with her head perfectly placed between Holtzmann's thighs. She couldn't resist to run her hands along Holtzmann's skin before returning to the box. She slid it out, opened the lid and picked it up. She grabbed it by the straps, removed her underwear and strung it on, clipping it into place.
"How do you want me?"
"On your back - I want to see your face." Erin got off her knees and pushed Holtzmann on her back forcefully. Holtz lay on hand behind her head clutching the pillow, the other grasping the bed sheets. Her legs were bent and spread. Erin crawled up and removed Holtzmann's underwear. The icy traces of Erin's fingers made Holtz shiver. Holtz seemed anxious and fidgety. "Are you okay with this?"
"Erin, I want you. Please. I'm just nervous. I haven't done this in a while." She paused staring intensely. "Kiss me Erin, please."
Erin kissed up Holtzmann's legs starting at her ankles moving up to her calves, knees and thighs. Taking extra care at her thighs before moving up to her stomach and her breasts. Before moving to Holtzmann's mouth, Erin's hands went wild moving up and down Holtzmann's body. Erin moved her hands to Jillian's inner thighs and played with her clit, running it in eddy circles and Holtz began to tremble. Holtz was hot and ready. Erin loved fingering Holtz, and she wanted to make her come but that wasn't going to happen tonight. Despite their urges Erin resisted lowering her mouth to Holtz so she did the work with her hand stimulating Holtz to the climax.