Passenger Seat

It had been three days since Holtzmann's and Erin's hook up. Nothing had happened since. Erin was afraid that she got lost in the moment and she regrets letting out a scream. But it was so hot, she thought. Holtz was effortlessly flawless and Erin craved her despite the guilt. For the past two evenings Erin hadn't slept, she couldn't anymore. Her solitude made her cold and shaky. She had an important talk tomorrow at a college about spectral possession, she had to rest but she couldn't. Instead she lay staring at the ceiling imaging Holtz's warmth. She is drifted away into her fantasy and her little infinity as she received am orgasm again and again – never forget, she prayed, burn it into your brain if you have to. It took three minutes until she noticed a knock at a door. A knock. Every so often a knock. The force of the knock reminded her of Holtz. Everything reminded her of Holtz. Erin rose from her cold bed sheets and went to the door and opened it. It was just the empty hallway to her apartment. Who could have- wait what? Nobody's here, she thought. When in doubt blame it on spirits, this made her smile. Erin gave up with sleeping and knew that it would be difficult to sleep when she was tense. So she went into her bathroom and started to run a bath – she got out some candles, bubble bath and a bath bomb.  Then there it was again – the knocking on her door. Erin wanted to just leave it. Boredom and curiosity manipulated her to go and have a look. She opened the door, but this time the corridor was not empty. Holtz stood draped in a dressing gown, her blonde curls grasping her exposed collar bones. This was the first time Erin had seen her with her hair loose – it was a turn on. Erin would be lying if she said that she hadn't imagined it over a million times. Erin just looked at Holtz. Stunned and bewildered.

Erin brought her hands up at Holtz's neck and allowed her fingers to touch Holtzmann's collar bones, they were so angular and enticing. 

"I heard about your talk-"

"Shut up Holtz" Erin instructed but she could not restrain herself. "I have an idea..."

"A big idea?"

"What did I say?!" Erin undid the tie that held Holtz's dressing gown together and then she unwrapped her from her shoulders, once again trying to memorise ever curve and angle of Jillian's. Erin was good at this, memorising, she already knew Holtz's facial details – all she needed now was the rest of her. As Holtz stood their bare in the apartment Erin's fingers ran down her sides and clutched her at her waist. Holtz let out a sigh. Jillian had never been fond of submission but she was more than willing for Erin. "I have missed you," Erin says. She gazed into Holtzmann's eyes never wanting to break away. This familiar feeling was arousing for them both. "Last time was nice." Erin paused and smirked slightly as she continued, "But I have one thing..." Holtz was confused, one thing. As in an area to improve? Jillian did tilted her head and look bemused. "This time I want to hear you scream"

Holtz moaned – she gave in. Erin was so hot in her dominance and Holtzmann wanted to see where this could go and what could happen. Erin was so hot, she thought. She just wanted to shout it out to the world, but at this point in time she wanted something more. Holtz wanted to feel Erin inside her. She was speechless just by considering the fantasy. "Close your eyes." Erin instructed gently. Holtzmann did as she was told, no surprise there. Erin leaned into Holtz and kissed her just the once and lingered. Both wanted more but this initial restraint would lead to more pleasure.

Leading Holtz to the bedroom - Erin never stopped staring at her bare body. She was so beautiful especially with her hair draping gently over her shoulders. She was so well framed. Erin took this moment to take in every detail. It was breath taking to say the least. Erin was insistent that Holtz kept her eyes closed. That way Holtz wouldn't notice Erin examining her. Erin's hand reached the lock of her bedroom."Okay you can open your eyes" Holtz was eager to see what awaited. Erin's bedroom, the duvet was a mess - how Holtz liked it and the whole room was scattered with candles. Holtz looked into the ensuite, it was a large bathroom bubbles rose from the depth of the bath water and steam clouded in curls like Jillian's hair. Holtz gasped, in shear awe of the atmosphere; she was ready. "What do you think?" Erin asked.