Dance the Whole Night Away

Erin was indeed aroused by Holtz, she couldn't think straight (which in this case was ironic). However it had been four days since their discussion over Eva Steamripper and Holtz had barely been in work. Each day Erin became more concerned about Holtzmann's whereabouts. Abby had barely walked up the stairs to the second floor, where Erin had been spending a lot of her time missing Holtz, when Erin bombarded her.

"Hey Abby."

"Hey Erin." Abby said mimicking Erin's tone.

"Have.. erm... Have you seen Holtz?"

"Yeah she was in this morning, she came to drop off Patty's new equipment. She only comes Early in the morning and late at night."

"What about call outs?"

"Well we haven't had one that needed all of us. They have all been minor aberrations, nothing me and Patty couldn't handle."

"Yeah that makes sense." Abby noticed how miserable Erin sounded and walked closer to her.

"Do you know why she has been coming in at weird hours."

"No... No... I erm. No I don't."

"Okay well don't get too worried. Probability is she just doesn't feel very well."

"Yeah.. probably."

"Anyway I'll see you later. My shift has ended, but Patty will still be here for a while."

"Yeah okay, see you later Abby." Abby left, going back downstairs. Erin got up from her station and walked towards Holtzmann's desk. Her fingers wondered over loose cables, wires and steal pipes. Erin stroked over Holtzmann's flame hand torch and thought about the first time they met. Holtz was sat back in her chair with her feet on the desk of the science lab and a flame torch in hand. Her hair was tied back beautifully and her glasses rested poetically on her well shaped face. Erin remembered staring at her lips and gazing deep into her eyes. Erin's heart sank; missing Holtz brought her down and she couldn't focus on anything. Erin walked over to a window of the firehouse holding the hand torch and leaned against the glass. Her eyes were fixated on the city lights in the dark but her hands focused on the torch, drawing small circles onto the blue metal. "Where are you Holtz."

"Hey Abby asked me to lock up."

"Oh Patty you scared me." Erin didn't notice Patty standing at the top of the stairs.

"Sorry baby. But I'm leaving now and I need to lock up so can you-"

"Yeah, I'm leaving now." Erin grabbed her bag, keys and jacket which she slung over her shoulder. Erin walked to the stairs glancing over at Holtzmann's station for the last time before she went downstairs. Erin ignored the ground floor and headed directly to the exit, she opened the door and left. She turned right and walked towards her car. At that point Erin heard a loud high pitch wolf whistle. Erin jolted and turned on her heals towards the sound. She saw Ecto-1 in the darkness with the headlights blaring. Erin tried to block out some of the light with her hand as she cautiously walked towards the car. Erin's eyes focused to the light the closer she got to the car. There was a small slim figured dressed entirely in black apart from the pale glow of her exposed thighs. She was leaning against the hood of the car and it took a moment for Erin to recognize her. It was Holtz. Definitely Holtz. It was Holtz with her hair down flowing down rather than tied back, she was wearing a top hat decorated with cogs and large yellow goggles strung around it. Her collar bones were well exposed as she wore a steam punk bra with a transparent lace top and a leather jacket that hung loosely. Her black shorts had accents of lace and rustic cogs scattered about on the tight fitted denim. A small part of her thighs were revealed before running into her thigh high leather black shiny boots.

Lab Partners || Holtzbertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें