His Butler: in a dress

You walk inside.
"My lord you brought people with you this time" the Undertaker said still giggling.
" Yes the queens orders now about the murders" Ciel said a little annoyed.
"Ah yes lately I have been give people not quite complete there uteris is missing" the undertaker said.
"That is strange" your master committed.
"Perhaps a demo would do" the undertaker said moving to you, you just glared a small smile on your masters lips.
"First he slits her throat then cuts into her stomach to remove her womenly part" the undertaker said.
"Reper you will remove your hands from my body" you said so quietly he could only here.
You kept your calm composer.
You and everyone got back in the carriage.
" So we are going to want to look at people with medical training" Ciel said.
"As if that narrows the field even I'm qualified to do this" Madam Red said. She had a point.
"What if we look at people in secret society or black practice" you spoke up.
Ciel noded, "Sebastian see what you can fined"

"Yes my lord" and with that he jumped out of the moving carriage.
Madam Red look shocked "He dose know were moving right"
Your master gave a small chuckle.
When you got back to the town house you were about to open the door but Sebastian was there and opened the door.
"When did you get here?" Madam Red asked.
"I finished my tasked and came back here to wait" Sebastian said as it was that simple.
"Ha you couldn't of possibly done it that quickly!" Madam Red said.
Sebastian pulls out a list naming people you didn't really pay attention.
In the end Viscount Drewit is the only posable suspect.
You smiled Madam Red looked dazed.
"Are you positive your just a butler and not a secret intelligence officer?" She asked.
"No Madam I am simply one hell of a butler" he replies.
~~Time skip~~
You were going to strangle someone.
"So this is the last party of the season so this is the last chance" you said.
You and Ciel stepped out.
"What I don't under stand is why are we wearing dresses!" You and Ciel said
Madam Red explained.
"So there being two of us will give us a better chance" you said
"Yes" said Madam Red.
Well let's go I'm a Butler in a dress.