His Butler: Phantomhive Ball

"y/n as you know the ball is tonight so I think you should be my escort for the evening since I don't have a lady to be wed to . . . yet" a smirk appeared on your lord's lips
"Ash you know that is not appropriate" you move your Queen on the chess board
"Yes and you calling me Ash like your my older sister is?" He  moved  his putting both of you in check mate
"Fair point I will get ready than we can leave" you stand up but he grabs your wrist
"The dark blue one y/n" he let's you go

 yet" a smirk appeared on your lord's lips "Ash you know that is not appropriate" you move your Queen on the chess board"Yes and you calling me Ash like your my older sister is?" He  moved  his putting both of you in check mate"Fair point I will g...

*.*.*.*. Time Skip .*.*.*.*.

You and your lord arrived at the party he helped you out.
"You do look lovey y/n" his eyes gleamed seeing your irritation.
He walked up the stars and the door opened on the other side the smell of chocolate and champagne filled you nose music reached your ears.
"Ah Lord Ashton welcome Miss Y/N glad you could accompany him" Ciel greeted the both of you.
You bowed as someone of your lower status should then rose as you felt your Lord help you up from your bow.
"Please do enjoy the party and don't do anything you'll regret" Ciel invited us in but said the last part softly and in French
"We wouldn't dream of it Lord Phantomhive" you replied back in French as a small smirk appeared on your lords lips.
You and your Lord joined the other guests you had a fake smile on but in all honesty your corset dug into your ribs and exposed your chest a bit more than you cared for.
You felt that your Lord was very amused at your state as he stayed close and mingled with the other guests.
The music started and at some point he asked you to dance and you hesitantly accepted his offer.
It wasn't that you didn't like dancing you enjoy it to a point where it is something you do in days off.
"y/n I didn't think you would allow me to dance with you" he leaned in close and whispered in your ear his warm breath set a shiver up your spine but also left you a noted more than anything else
"How could I decline you for being so generous Lord Ashton" you whispered back you both sat down and the music started.

You Ciel was next to with a blond hair Ciel you remember from the funeral. You believe her name is Lady Elizabeth but she like it when Ciel calls her Lizzy for whatever reason.
Ciel stands up and looks at you with a small gleam of mischief in his eye.
You simply smile back and stand with the assistance of your Lord.
The dance started as you were spun around. Your next partner was . . . "S-Sebastian" you cursed yourself for fumbling over your words.
"Good evening Miss y/n having fun?" he asked his eyes gleaming with something you couldn't quite figure out.
"No not really I do enjoy the dancing" you say
"I'm glad you enjoy the dance" he lifted you up and spins you as you come back down in grace.
"I've been dancing ever since I can remember probably since I was employed and at Lord Ashton's side" you say then he pulled you close your heart skipped a beat
"Miss y/n I will find out who you really are after all it would only be fair wouldn't it?" His voice was like a double edge sword silky smooth and eloquent but also deadly like a threat on your life.
"You can do whatever you want it's not like I can stop you but. . ." your voice changes from being eloquent to deadly ". . . if you ever get in the way of my Lord or become a threat I will not hesitate to kill you" with that you left him and danced with a lady
Lady Elizabeth she danced like this was a sword class and when you touched her hand you understood why.
Her hand were calluses caused from the hilt of a sword.
"You dance well Lady Elizabeth I bet your swordmanship" you complement her she seemed a little surprised.
"You dance well Miss y/n but how did you know I fenced?" She seemed interested but her high pitched voice you could do with out.
You simply smile "the calluses on your hand and with that you switch partners again this time you got Ciel.
When the dance ended he apologized saying he wasn't a very good dancer but you didn't care no one else noticed the mishap of him stepping on your foot. You bowed before going into the crowd to find your lord.
He found you and wrapped one arm around your waist.
" You danced well almost made me envy the other two you danced" he said jokingly but you were unable to tell if part of him wasn't not much happened after that and when the ball ended you went home. Edward was there to welcome you home and take your Lord to change for bed.
You went to your room and changed than for tea and went to your Lord's room.
You gently knocked on his door than went in after hearing your Lord say "enter" he was already in bed.
Edward bowed before taking his leave as he quickly went out the door closing it.
You say next to his bed as he sipped his tea and stayed there until he was asleep.
You quietly stood up and turned to leave until you felt a hand grab your wrist.
"Stay y/n for tonight please" his eyes opened though he looked almost asleep. He pulled on your wrist for you to lay down and so you did. "Just like when we were children do you remember y/n?"
" yes but we were just children . . . " your voice faded as you fell asleep.