His Butler: kidnapped

Crap when you came to and opened your eyes you could see nothing most likely from a blindfold.
Your stomach was in pain dam he had to hit your stomach hard to get you knocked out.
You felt Ciel tied to you.
Then you saw a dimly lit room, human trafficking?
"Now for our prize jewels two lovely ladies one has two different eye colors but for the unique collector it is a prize" the Drewitt said a discussing man.
"Sebastian come and get me" you heard Ciel say.
Then the candles flickered out, "Yes my lord"
When they came back on everyone in the room was unconscious and there was Sebastian bending the bars and breaking your ties.
"Demon" you muttered under your breath.
Sebastian heard you and smiled looking somewhat surprised.
"We are leaving now yes?" You asked
They both looked at you as if you were a ghost.
"Is there a problem?" You asked.
"My lady you shoulder is dislocated" Sebastian said you walked out of the cage.
"So it is. I'm use to relocating things on my own but I can't in this dress, Sebastian can you help me?" You ask.
"Yes but we will have some questions when we get back" he said.
And with that he putt it back in place all you gave was a small grunt of pain.
"Sebastian its time to go can you manage both of us?" Ciel asked
"Yes I can my lord" he picked you and Ciel up one of us in each arm.
Before you knew it you were at the town house Sebastian put you and Ciel down.
Everyone was already there.
After you changed into your butler uniform you made tea for Ciel and your Master.
"Did anything interesting happen did you get hurt?" He asked
You smiled, "No Master I got only a small and minor dislocation to my shoulder"
He noded and smiled "Good so I guess that ends the Jack the Ripper case yes?"
"Indeed and good ridnce" Ciel said "but Y/N how is dislocation to your shoulder a minor thing if I'm correct you shouldn't be able to support or hold any thing for a few days"
"Yes your recovery is impressive" Madam Red said
"I heal fast and I've done a lot more than a simple dislocated shoulder and besides if I couldn't do a simple thing like solve a murder then get back to my duties as a butler after a small dislocated shoulder what sort of butler would I be?" You asked.
"True" Sebastian said
But you had a feeling this case was not over.