His Butler: and a Deer Head

So it's been to long so I'm skipping to the good stuff. Watch the anime if you are confused. I love all of you guys thanks for staying with me
---------------------------------
You sat next to your master tapping on your leg. What was that idiot thinking I mean a deer head. He could have just covered his face with a helmet from one of the armour men in the hallway.
You looked to your other side to see the pathetic prince balling his eyes out and using you as a comfort blanket.

The prince's butler betrayed him and now he acted like a child that was told no for the first time. Almost the same feeling you had with your master but he wasn't your master now was he.
"Prince Soma the tea is ready" he sat up seeming somewhat better.

You thought back to the night Sebastian had you pinned to that wall.
----flash back----
"Sebastian what do you want?" you asked as you were push into to wall. His red eyes held interest in you a hunger but not lust.

"You interest me y/n, clearly your not human i fare say your no true servant" he leaned forward and licked up your neck. "Your soul definitely isn't human so tell me why are you hear?"

You shiver at his words you always thought you were human but you knew the words he spoke were true. Your master was no master not to you anyway. You did age normally know that you thought about it. So many lies and secrets fighting to get out so many unanswered questions. You felt your self falling into Sebastian's embrace. It was almost kind in a way but you knew better than to trust a demon.

"I... I don't know what I am" you shook it scared you being left out of an answer you had every. "I'm scared what am I? I need to know I have that right!"

You were now in the floor in Sebastian 's lap he strokes your hair with a smirk on his face " well look at you know all I said were a few doubtful words and you're in my lap like a lost kitten"
You growled at him pinning him to the floor "I don't care if your the king of hell Sebastian don't ever call me a lost kitten" the fear and confusion seemed to leave your body just for that moment in time.

His eyes went wide only to be replaced by a smirk  "Oh dear seems I touched a nerve it seems"

You felt the fear and pain come back and you just lay there on Sebastian "Just help me God dam it"
You felt him shutter under you "don't say that in front of a demon it is especially bad in your case."

You raised an eyebrow in a questioning look as he sat you down on his bed

"You will understand soon I can help but it will take time to regain all your memories y/n You must understand that" you nodded at his words "also I don't think I fully trust you at this time so I will give you this warning, hurt my master in anyway or put him in harm's way and I will have to stop you" he said his eyes flashing in a pink sort of way his were like cat slits.

"Just shut up and do whatever you were going to do" you said getting impatient with him. You gripped the sheets in frustration of his antics. He simply smirk and you felt his hand to through you blood came out of you you choked on it. "You just wanted to kill me dam demon..." But you realized you were not dying. You heard the door get slammed open
" you idiot it wasn't time yet she wasn't supposed to remember so early " You was your master looking at you with wory... No he wasn't your master he was a friend but wasn't a master to you. You remembered flames the face of Vincent Phantomhive the pain of realizing he was gone. Why did you care why were you even there? You remembered a silver haired reaper blood running down his face and neck as you help clean them. You remember the underworld your home. You were no human you were a demon but before you could remember anything else you were welcomed into darkness.
--- Present time
You were brought out of your thoughts by a smashing tea cup. The prince was throwing a tantrum of sorts. The competition was tomorrow maybe that will calm things down a bit.

A/n: I hope you all enjoy my little book so far sorry it's been so long since my last update. Comment any ships you want to see or anything you might want to read love y'all stay classy