Tragity

(Sean's POV)
I sat there sobbing on the cold floor, reading my best friends suicide letter.

(A/N dis is lyrics from a song)

"I'm sorry, Sean but this world is just not my place, I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in, I've come to realize this worlds full of sin, there's nothing for me here I'm just a waste of space, born in the wrong time and the wrong place, so let the world know that I died in vein cause the word around me is the one to blame, and I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone cause I'm not something to be dwelled on, You were the best friend I've ever had, just remember you meant everything to me and to my heart you're the only one that held the key, so this is it world, goodbye"

(End of note)

I throw the note across the room and sob into palms, it felt like the world was moving so fast around me and I was moving in slow motion, all the memories I had with her were all I could think about.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door

"Sean? Are you in there, it's me Mark."

"Go away Mark" I said with my voice cracking at the end

"I'm coming in" he replied as he walked in and sat beside me

I didn't take my face out of my palms, I just sat there and continued to cry, until my head was lifted up by Mark.

"Jack, I heard what happened, I'm sorry, I really am"

"Don't feel sorry for me, It's my fault she's dead, everything's my fault, I should of noticed she wasn't happy"

"It's no ones fault, the world is just a shitty place"

"Just go away, Mark my dad will be home soon"

"So? I'm staying with you tonight"

"I'm fine, Mark I'll see you tomorrow" I said as I forced a smile

"I'll call you when I get home" he said standing up and leaving

I got up and slammed the door and collapsed on my bed, but shortly after I hear heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and towards my room.

"Shit" I said to myself before my father barged in my room and walking towards me.

"WHAT IS YOUR LAZY ASS DOING IN BED? GET UP AND CLEAN THE HOUSE" my father shouted as he picked me up and threw me on the floor.

I limped out the door and began picking all the empty beer bottles and broken glass while tears rolled down my face.