John is back

(Jacks POV)

I woke up and looked over at my alarm clock to see what time it was

6:30 am

"Ughhh" I groaned

I sat up from the bed and checked my phone.

1 unread message

I unlocked my phone and read the text message.

Marky: Goodnight <3

I smiled to myself and put my phone on my bed side table, I stood up and walked over to my drawer and got some clothes to put on for school.

**after he is finished getting ready**

I grabbed my phone and went down stairs.

Wait, I left my book bag in Marks car, I thought to myself.

"Shít" I proceeded out the door and started to walk to school, I was about halfway there until a car pulled up beside me, I immediately recognized the car as Marks.

"Need a ride?" He asked

I smirked and walked over to the passengers side, and got in the car, then he continued to drive.

"I left my bag in here, and forgot about homework"

"Don't worry, I did your homework for you" He said while focusing on the empty road.

"Did you change it up a little?"

"Yep"

I looked over at my window and saw my reflection, and remembered that my dad had cut me, I'm surprised Mark didn't notice already.

Mark pulled into the School driveway and parked the car.

"Okie dokie, we arrived at hell"

I groaned and looked at him.

"What the hell happened to your eye?" He said while gently grabbing my chin and pulling me closer, while looking at the scar on my face.

"It's just a scratch"

"What happened?"

"My father gave me a warning" I put finger quotes when I said warning.

"He cut your face?!"

"It's not as bad as it looks"

"We will talk about this later, We are gonna he late" He said while getting out of the car.

I got out of the car to, and we both walked to our classes.

**lunch time yay**

(Sean's POV)

I was casually eating my lunch, alone, waiting for Mark, It took him ten minutes to show up, but he finally did.

"Hey, uh sorry I was l-late"

"It's fine, what happened?"

"Nothing important"

"Oh, okay what do you wanna do today?"

"I can come by your place and we can do whatever"

"Sounds good to me"

We had random conversations until the bell rung, signaling lunch was over.

"I'll see you after school"

"Bye"

He got up and put his lunch tray away and left the cafeteria, and I did the same, but I was the last one to actually leave because I am naturally slow.

I was walking down the hallway, going to my class, but the hood of my jacket was pulled back, making me stop walking.

"What the-" I was turned around and slammed into a locker

By John

"Mark left me for your pathetic àss"

"You cheated on him!" I yelled getting angry.

"I'm about to beat you up, like never before"

He gripped my hair tightly and started slamming my  into the locker repeatedly, then he pushed me to the grown and started kicking me in the gut with all his force, My mouth filled with a metallic taste and I started spitting out blood onto the floor, He continued to kick me in many different places until everything around me started to go black, but right before I blacked out I could hear the sound of footsteps running this way.

Then it all went black.