Chapter One~They Locked Eyes

This is my first story so I hope you like it

(3rd Person~ Don't worry its not for long)

"I hate school!" Max stated as he woke up from a very pleasant dream. Today was Max's first day of high school as a Senior so this was his last year. Max rolled onto the floor before falling asleep again, and having the same dream over.

Max's Dream~

Max was lying on the floor eating Mac n' Cheese while watching Gravity Falls

---- Max's door slams open at a dramatic 6:00

"GET UP!" yelled Max's Mom as she walked into his room "Like 20 more minutes mom!" groaned Max as he rolled to his side and almost fell asleep again "Your gonna be late if you sleep for even 1 more minute and besides I want you to be early so you can meet good friends today" Max's Mom said before leaving Max to get ready

(Time Skip to where Max is ready and is at school cause I am the author)

'I hate these people' Max thought as he was heading to his first class. But as soon as he was there and about to walk in he felt eyes watching him, he turned around to see two ocean blue eyes staring at him, 'What's his problem?' Max thought as he walked in and took a seat by the window with a puzzled face. He stared out the window until the teacher asked a question "Max what's the answer to this equation" the teacher asked while he just stared at the board, "The answer is n=12" someone said behind him, he turned around to see the same two ocean eyes looking at him, he turned back around and said "n=12".

(Time skip till lunch cause fuck classes)

Max followed a group of students to the lunch room cause he's to dumb to ask where it is. He got his food and sat at the last row of tables. He sat there eating his horrible lunch which was made of cold mash potatoes, soggy chicken, and spoiled green beans. While he was eating a group of kids sat near him (Not next to him cause he stinks :3 ) talking about minecraft "Let's play hunger games after school" one of them yelled, the one who yelled was wearing a grey beanie, a black t-shirt, black bicker gloves, blue jeans, and old nikes, "Not Adam again the last time we played I slayed you" said another on of them, 'So his name was Adam' Max thought, one who was talking to Adam was wearing a red bow tie, a light grey jacket, and light grey pants with a squirrel tail, "Your didn't slay me Ross I just let you win," Adam said, 'So his name was Ross hmm' Max thought looking at his eyes, 'Those were the same eyes staring at me earlier today' Max thought while looking at the group, so happy to be together "It's disgusting" Max whispered to himself. "Hey I won though" another one said, he had ginger hair like Max but redder, he had a red hoodie with the flash sign on it, dark red pants, and red shoes. "No Red we just let you win" Ross said with a smirk on his face "Yes Reds we just let you wins" someone said with a broken english accent, he was wearing a purple hoodie with a green belly, dark purple pants and light purple shoes, "Barney you don't need to do the accent while we're in public we can hardly understand you" Red sighed. 'They look happy together, I should continue eating these cold mash potatoes before they get colder' Max continued eating his 'Lunch' until he heard someone say hello. Towards him.

A/N

So this is this is my first ever Fanfic in which I will share with someone. I hope you enjoyed and if not tell me why. And give me some ideas for next chapter to

Baiiiiiii