Chapter 4~Blackmail

(Ross's pov)

When we got to the kitchen w)e all sat at the large dining table. I sat next to Max, he sat next to Sky, Sky sat next to Aphmau, she sat meet to Red, and Red sat next to Barney, really close to Barney. My mom gave us all our food and than went to her room up stairs. "Hey Max, your real name is Mithzan."

"W-What no it's not"

"Yes it is, if it's not then why did your mom call you that"

While Max was concentrating in find an exuse I was thinking of a way to blackmail him. "I won't tell anyone as long as you do what I as I say" Max looked up at me with hurt in his eyes as if somone did this to him before. I was thinking about forcing him to kiss Aph or I'll tell them his name but I was having second thoughts. "If you play Do Not Laugh with us than I won't tell them your name." Max looked relieved. I felt happy knowing he was happy.

(Max's pov)

I was happy that Ross wasn't gonna tell the others my real name but I was kinda scared he would use it to Blackmail me in a, very unpleasant,way. Once we were finished eating we all went to my room. I was happy to know they don't think I'm a nerd for having a lot of Gravity Falls,Undertale,and Mincraft thing all over my room, instead they actually have some of the same things.

'I'm becoming soft. Soon they'll turn there backs on me. They'll betray me. I should not let them know about me even though Ross knows my real name, I need to make sure he never tell anyone.'

I saw Ross leave my room and head downstairs, so I decided to follow him and make sure he doesn't tell. As I followed Ross I saw him looking at a picture on his phone and muttering words such as 'Shipping' and 'Myself'. As soon as we got to the kitchen is cut the lights off "What just happened" I heard Ross say as he stumbled his way towards me "It's me Ross" I said cutting the lights on just before he fell on top of me. His ocean blue eyes looked straight into mines with fear and concern, "A-are you alright" he said almost afraid. 'Be scared' I rolled over so now I'm on top of him "Don't you remember my name" I said sitting on his chest (You guys though it will be on something else didn't you) "I-it's Mithzan right" 'Tremble' "Yes it is, but you don't know that. It's my seceret" he looks so frighten that he might wet his pants.
I wanted more.

(This is starting to sound like Jimmy Casket so I'm gonna tone it down a little)

"Don't tell anyone" I said before getting off of him. I think of I kept going he would have wet his pants. "I wasn't going to tell anyone, I told you that" he said before standing up and headed for the bathroom, "I just wanted to make sure" I say in a playful tone as if nothing just happened between us. "Please don't do that again, I don't want to experience that again." Ross says before going inside the bathroom and locking the door.

'I might have gone to far'

I walk back up stairs towards my room where everyone was on my computer playing minecraft. "What happened down there, I heard something fall I didn't know if it was you or Ross, anyway where is Ross." I was startled when I heard Aphmau' voice, "Oh, he's in the bathroom, and me and and Ross went downstairs for a snack when the light went off. We knocked something over before the lights came on." I was relieved when she believed me. 'They can't find out'

'They'll never find out'