Week 1

We would like to welcome all of our amazing contestants to our week one prompt! Today we are maybe going on the emotional side for story so try to interpret that emotion into both your writing and graphic.

Topic: Your week one prompt will be a one shot, about a couple with one suffering from an illness that causes them to become bed ridden. You may choose which ever side of the couple is sick and make up characters. With this we hope to challenge you to create relatable and sympathetic characters in a short amount of words.

Limit: 2,500 words. No more. You can have less.

How to send: please send in your writing by PM. Either send us a link to a book (that has been specially created for this so it's easier for us to find) or send it to us in parts. If sent by PM, I believe there is a 2,000 character limit so please label each part. Ex. Part 1/?, Part 2/?, etc. Your graphics must be PM'ed to this account with a direct link to something like that of imgur.com!

OR send your graphics through to Graphicsilly17@gmail.com with your usernames provided to ensure we have received it.

Due date: August 17th 2018

Points: This round awards you 15 points. 5 for handing in your entry overall, and the rest for emotional context, how well you fitted the prompt on both the graphic and the writing piece, plot, grammar, and characters.

Other: Have fun!

Please tag your team mate if you are the first to see this out of your pairings.

If you have any questions, feel free to provide them down below.

Good luck!