Week 1 Results

Hello again! The results have been decided, finally after much wait. The names below are the people who will NOT be continuing to week 2 with us. If you do not see your name here on this short list, then you and your partner have passed the first round for Wraphic.

Below, we'd like to hear your experience as of yet. If you have anything to say about how this contest has treated you so far, or how you found the first round, whether it was difficult or easy for you; do let us know in the comments!

You all did very well, and we're also incredibly appreciative of all of the entries we have received, and the amount of work everyone has put into this first week, but sadly some of you must leave for a winning team to be declared.

1. @recklessnina & @IsaacCar

2. @-womanup & @VictoriaRobinson64

3. @-thepriceofmagic & @StarGrist

4. @_Melanin_Prince_ & @converse1036754

5. @-gnossienne- & @TheImperfectLife

If you have not made contact with your partner recently, please let us know so that we can attempt to fix this.

Week Two will be published in a few hours today. Who's ready?

Please also keep in mind that each of you still have your ticket passes, and not only have the results been awarded, but your scoreboard has been updated in points. Be careful to take a look at how many you had received for this round! Thankyou.