Week 4

Gosh! Week four already? You all should seriously feel proud that you're still here, because we definitely are!

But okay, here's the catch now. To win the final few rounds relies a lot more on points

How do I get points?

You ask, well. We have decided to add a few things into these next few rounds, but here is our point system so far! This is important to know.

Handing in something. Anything : honestly we don't care at this point if you send in a single paragraph! Anything can award you five points headstart per round

Graphics: blending techniques, relation to the prompt/writing, usage of pictures, textual styles, atmosphere, and mood, escalation, etc - equates to five points maximum per round.

Writing: grammar, and punctuation, spelling, and mood or atmosphere, relation to the prompt/graphic, usage of vocabulary and escalation of plot, characters and setting etc - equates to five points maximum per round.

We're officially adding bonus points!

How bonus points works is completing some of the challenges we have placed here in the week to earn some extra points for one of the winning places! It's optional and doesn't have to be done, and you don't have to do them all either, but this provides you a better chance to win!

Let's get to it!

Topic: Write an awareness speech on one of the following subjects :

• Poverty

• Large scale conflict and war

• Climate change and destruction of nature, and littering

• Lack of economic opportunity and unemployment

• Safety, security and well-being

• Inequality and discrimination

Limit: 850 words. No more.

As for graphics we advise you to create something to decipher the dark matters. If you're good at video editing, make a short video edit, if you'd prefer to stick to digital matter, make a manipulation based on the chosen subject, BUT go take a look at the bonus points for some extra marks on your graphics!

How to send: please send in your writing by PM. Either send us a link to a book (that has been specially created for this so it's easier for us to find) or send it to us in parts. If sent by PM, I believe there is a 2,000 character limit so please label each part. Ex. Part 1/?, Part 2/?, etc.

OR send via email to Graphicsilly17@gmail.com with your username involved.

Due date: SEPTEMBER 7TH 12:00 AM ( EST )

( BONUS POINTS CHECKLIST )

Earn twelve extra points for cutting your graphic in half, allowing one side to show the influence of the dark mattered subject, how it has contaminated our world, and on the other side a world without it, what would it be like if this world did NOT have this issue at all.

• Earn five extra points if a friend, or a follower has made an influential, motivated comment, moved by your speech. You are allowed to ask people to complete this small challenge.

• Earn ten extra points for expressing your difficulty with this challenge via private message or in the comment section of your entry. Both partners must contribute to this to be awarded the whole ten points, or this will be cut to five per partner.

Goodluck everybody! If you have any questions do let us know. Only eleven teams left, who's getting nervous because I sure am!