Week 2 Results

So the time has come again!

We received another wonderful week full of creative stories on multiple elements, which we thoroughly enjoyed reading, and the graphics to go with were absolutely spectacular to compliment the work. The teamwork really showed through on most of these entries.

We understand how hard it may be for some of you to have to work alone because your partner hasn't been committing, or because writing the challenges has been difficult for you, or even that we have been looking at topics that you may struggle at as a graphic designer so we do have to commend and applaud every one of you for your efforts this year of Wraphic!

The extended deadline has officially finished, and so has the judging phase, now it's time for the part that we hate to do. We will be eliminating four teams instead of five, due to the difficulty.

This was a very difficult choice for us, and as the rounds get closer to the finale, we are sure it will be even more difficult, so we've had to partly base this on points, as well as the entries.

Before we mention who were losing this Wraphic, if you're unsure of where you stand in the scoreboard, go take a look at the updated version with new scores!

Let them commence!

1. @pelvic-sorcery & @brookemichigan

2. @GretchenBearer & @recklessnina

3. @carbonlily & @Sayuiri

4. @Stevonnsis & @arciscious

These results were mostly due to the lack of entries from the participants, being unable to hand in their works. Throughout the rounds it is becoming more and more crucial to hand in on time, or for the extended deadline of a few hours before the closing times.

The next few rounds will mostly now end up depending on the points you receive in the next three rounds. Don't fall behind.

Congratulations to those of you who are staying for round three! Hopefully the rounds will begin to get a little bit harder, or possibly easier!

Stay tuned, we're about to post Week Three!

Good luck! ;)