He's very intelligent

Intelligence is always attractive, and Rikkard Ambrose has that trait in bounds. His craftiness and cunning behavior are instrumental in driving the action in the Storm and Silence series. He will do almost anything(cost-benefit analysis) to gain power, keep Lilly safe, and defeat his business rival and enemy Lord Eugene Dalgleish(including participating and funding certain illegal and unsavory activities).

Examples of Mr Ambrose's superior intelligence and skills include; writing and cracking his own complex encryption system to keep the details about the canal safe from the hands of Lord Dalgleish; having the foresight to set his watch to a different time before entering Lord Dalgleish's mountain hideout on the French resort/island; using his smarts to build up a massive and powerful business empire; recognizing the importance and value of a canal at Suez; setting up his camel's saddle bag with explosives to catch the bandits in ITEOTS; knowing how to justify and avoid the tariffs and taxes lawfully incurred by selling his products on Arentine land(or river water-lol). 

Mr Ambrose definetely puts his crafty side to work at all times in an effort to keep his assets safe and Lilly out of danger as much as possible. Intelligence(and street smarts) is one of the most attractive personality traits out there as it shows how an individual can adapt to a situation, how they plan ahead for the worst, and how they will handle crisis situations. 

These are the seven things to love about Mr Rikkard Ambrose, wealthiest man in the British Empire. 

Thank you so much for reading "Seven things to Love about Rikkard Ambrose" and if you enjoyed this, please check out my other book "Darkness- A Storm and Silence Fanfiction"

Henry Cavill as Mr Rikkard Ambrose;

Fun fact: did you know that Henry Cavill's middle name is

Fun fact: did you know that Henry Cavill's middle name is....Dalgleish??! Creepy right?😱