Chapter 6

"We can always register for a next fight tomorrow. What time is it now?" Killua and Gon were somehow tired, and wanted to rest, unlike Y/n, whom wanted to explore the large town.
"It's just 12:56, Killua. You two can rest. I'm hoping to walk around for a bit more." Without warning, she rushed off down the hallway and outside to meet the cold air.

Beyond the chatting of thousands of people, Y/n found comfort outside. But before she knew it, she was outside the city, sitting on a large rock and staring into the night sky.
The way the stars reflected off the lake that lied on the bottom of the cliff was most relaxing. "Beautiful..."

"Is it now?" a voice rang through the air and surprised Y/n, who froze up and eyes widened. The person who owned the voice walked slowly towards where she was sitting and sat down beside her. "You don't have to act scared. I'm sorry." Y/n looked over to see none other than...

Zushi.
"Zushi! You scared me, ha." Y/n sweat dropped.
Zushi silently sat down beside her. "So, are you going to continue fighting here?"
"I kind of have to. It's for the Hunter Exam."
The small boy smiled. "That's cool." He stopped and looked down. "Do you... Know Nen?"
Y/n looked at Zushi, giving him a puzzled look before looking back up at the stars. "No. Might you tell me?"
Zushi seemed to 'cough' and sighed. "Eh, I think my master should teach you, it's not in my range to do so."
"Master?"
"Wing! He's the one that taught me everything I know today, including the best fighting stances and about Nen!" The young boy seemed to bounce up a little as he explained this. "You saw him, didn't you? I mean, you kept looking down and all." he smiled. "Master Wing asked me about that, you know. He asked 'Y/n didn't seem to like me, did she?' But I assured him that you were just nervous."

Y/n sweatdropped as she scratched the back of her neck. "Yeah, only nervous. I'm quite shy, actually." wrong. Y/n was hyper when meeting someone new. She just felt insecure when she was around good looking men. And in her eyes, Wing was beyond handsome. He was perfect.

"That's okay, Master will understand. You know, I can ask him if he'll teach you Nen, but I'm positive he'd decline."

"Its quite alright, I assure you Zushi. I'll wait for Gon and Killua. But thank you for the offer." she didn't want to spend alone time with Wing: she wanted to be around Gon, and even Killua, when around Wing. She felt safer. Its not that she was afraid of Wing, she just felt like she needed Gon and Killua around her at all times.

    She felt more secure when the people she cared deeply for were with her.

"Where did you go last night, Y/n?" Gon had visited her room in the morning, hoping to register for another fight when Killua got there.
"I sat with Zushi on a rock while looking at the stars."

"Gon, Y/n, want to register now? We should hurry up and finish our fights before three months." Killua wanted to leave Heavens Arena so he can visit 'someone', as he put it.
"Yeah, but is Y/n ready?"
"More than ready."

"We are registering for a fight tomorrow. Are there any participants ready for a fight?" Killua was the one asking the woman handling to fights date and time.
"Yes, there are four ready. Would you like me to out you three for three of the men?"
Gon violently shook his head as a 'yes'.
"Okay, your fights will take place tomorrow, at four o'clock." and with that, the trio left for their rooms.

Thank you for patiently waiting for this chapter. I hope that you enjoyed it, and I appreciate all the readings and votes, and the comments that say "please update" I love you all and love that you're so far enjoying this!