Introducing

Name: Lee y/n (only Korean name)
Age:22
School: Seoul Academy High
Best friends: Park Seo Hyeon aka Sofie
Good friends: Well 6 of them
Favourite color = f/c
Eye color = e/c
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my names l/n y/n. Let me Introduce my friends before mine, Well actually best friends:

First,Oh Hana aka karylle. Karylle is one of the smartest
girl in the group and also the leader in our group. She has
long dark brown hair, same as mine,but I have long wavy
dark brown hair. She is Popular,Good at rapping, very pretty.

Second, Park Rin Seol aka Kerstine. Kerstine is one of the most recognize of all girls at school, she also act crazy when I'm acting crazy. She has long wavy green hair with a little black on the top. She's pretty, horse-faced shape,good at rapping and also the best dancer at school.

Third, Woo Jiwon aka Claire. Claire is full of sense of Humor and she's also cute-looking girl. She has black long straight hair with bangs. She don't wanna be alone, She always facing me everyday. She's pretty,good rapper and always playing instruments at school and her skin is white just like an snow owl.

Forth, Lee Soocheol aka Keziah. Keziah is one of the silent girl in the group. She has long straight black hair and wore glasses. She is the master of cooking, she always making food for her group. She's pretty, smart, and good in selcas.

Fifth, Jeon Min Jeong aka Mina. Mina is one of the cutest girl in our group right next to Claire. She has her hair always wearing ponytail. She has a high pitch voice just like a kid's voice and She's the smallest in our group, and crazy a little.

Sixth, Jeon Ju Yun aka Mia. Mia is the maknae in our group.
Mia and Mina are sisters but Mia is taller than Mina. She's a good dancer and she has a beautiful voice but she can't use it everyday. She has long brown hair always wear ponytail like Mina.

Last, Park Seo Hyeon aka Sofie. Sofie is my close friend and she's not in the group. She has medium straight black hair and always wearing a bow. She is really important to me. She's pretty and very active, She always there for me when I'm Alone but 'who cares?'

And now,Me! I'm the noisiest and the craziest girl in our group. But also A loner because my story wasn't over. I have a Tragic Family Story. I miss my town,relatives and my
..... Sister...Lee Seojin,my young sister. My Mom died because my dad killed her and my dad died because....I killed him....
I killed him because he always beaten up my sister when i'm out in the house and I killed him for my own good to save my sister and always get drunk. Eventually, My father is a
psycho, he told us since,but that was few months ago. I certainly be alone,walking alone in the street and staying alone in my own apartment with my dog Jink and thinking about my dead best friend but it was just 15 years past and I still remember what he says and....I Miss Him.

-----------------------------------
Okay guys i think those names are also my classmates since,so i wrote this book for my old besties at school they're also fan of bts (A.R.M.Y.) so i hope you'll enjoy:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
A/n