Chapter 2

Yep, they really are....both Hades failed, thank you ma'am, I just really want to knock them dead. My member's eyes widen and felt angry inside. We met them since 2nd year of high school and we know all there names: Namjoon, Jinlet, J-horse, Sugashit, Jungkook, Jimin, and Mr. Alien Taehyung that his face its just like my dead best friend and i don't understand their now HERE!!!

( Sorry to bother their names haha mianhe forgive me pls)

Ms. Jung: "Okay class let me introduce the new boys: Namjoon,Hoseok,Yoongi,Seokjin,Jimin,Jungkook, and Taehyung. And class gimme some few mins. And I'll be right back because I have something to do."
Ms. Jung went out from the classroom, and they've started...

"Well,well,well. If isn't this car wheel was on of the car?" RM said.

"And your freaking lame with the wig on your head!" Karylle shouted in front of RM then RM pushed her away.

"Oohhhh.... Your so weak!" RM gave her a 'wtf' look.

"Hey! Stop with that trick, rapmon!!! Mina yelled at them.

"Hey tiny whats that voice?!" Jimin laugh at Mina sadly.

"Wow you're such a crazy bitch jerk!!" Kerstine kick them off.

"And your face was just like a horse!!" J-hope continued.

"Stop you're a jerk, j-horse!!" Claire yelled.

"Oh my god! Ms. Piglet there's a white ghost on your front!!" Suga tricked Claire.

"Excuse me?! You're bothering her!!" Keziah scoff at suga.

"Oh were so mianhe for that, ms. Piglet." Jin replayed.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!" Mia yelled.

And now they're started to fight. God I wasn't expecting like this, because the idiot I've facing wasn't fighting me, well that strange. Goddamn you taehyung.

Then suddenly someone's taping at RM's shoulder then they froze, it was Ms. Jung. Oh great, just great.

"WHATS GOING ON??!!!!!" Ms. Jung yelled at RM's ear closer.

I laugh silently while covering my mouth and till he didn't notice me laughing.

"Ma'am they've started first..." rapmon said while pointing us.

"No they've started first." Karylle followed RM pointing.

"Hey you've started first!"

"No!"

"You!"

"No!"

You!"

"NO!!"

They kept their words all over again, till they become closer and their nose's touching.

Karylle's  POV

Our nose are touching. I could feel his breath against to my face. My eyes widen closer to him. I feel my cheeks are getting hotter I ever expected like a tomato. I could also feel my heart is beating like crazy. Should I break this moment or continue it cuz... I like it. Wait hey what are you talking about Karylle?!! Don't like him, he's very mean. Okay deep breaths break it now.

"I SAID YOU'VE STARTED FIRST!!! YOU EVEN PUSHED ME INSTEAD---!!! Great surprisingly RM confused. I has about finish my sentence, Ms. Jung cut me off.

"SHUT IT!! All of you to the principal's office now!! And you two." Ms. Jung said while pointing y/n and taehyung. "Also come to the principals office!!!"

We soon follow Ms. Jung and came to the office. I saw y/n feeling busted with her face is turning mad. I came to her while walking, I hugged her with my left arm hugging around her shoulder then I smiled at her softly then she me, she smiled back too.

"Hey sorry about that." I apologized.

"No,no it's okay." She said. Her smile faded in front off me, so I cheered her up.

"Hey come on where's my alien here?" I said.

"She's in outer space--." She said.

"Haha come here you." Rub her hair gently then she took my arm off smiling." There she is." I said and ran off to her.

----------------------------

So you enjoy the story. Sorry I took so long cuz I dont have any things to write on the book. Anyhoo thank you.

Free warm hug too every kpopers

~a/n :-) :-) :-) :-)