Chapter 3

Your POV...

Ms. Jung brought us to the principal's office. Since We got to the office, we sat down to our seats beside the principal's table with an awkward silence....

"So tell me. What exactly is going on?" Principal said in front of Rapmon.

"The boys came at school then we start the argument. Mianheyo, Ms. Lee." Karylle said with a trembled voice. 'Is she already worried?' I thought.

"Right." Ms. Lee sigh. "And is there a reason?" She asked Karylle then her eyes widen when she heard ms. Lee's words.

"Well...yeah. We met them since second year. Well its kinda long story but---" She was about to finish but rapmon cut her off.

"UGH!! just say it!!" Rapmon said.

"Dude, chill." Karylle said.

"Okay, I'll tell. Since were second year, the girls and I have got temptations because we missed our love ones who already had gone: I miss my dad, Claire miss her grandma, Keziah miss her pet dog. Kerstine miss her crush who already died. Mia and Mina miss their parents, and y/n miss her sister but most of all she miss her old dead best friend who she Loved."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV...

My eyes widen when I heard what Karylle says then I remember when I used to be close with...... My Y/N...

*Flashback*
The point of the view of Y/N

15 years ago...

I was walking alone at our school backyard before class, I just skip it 'cause I have problems running on my mind. I couldn't control it.

Till I heard footsteps walking at my back, I turn back but there's no one maybe its just my imagination then the footsteps became louder and closer. I felt like I want to runaway in panic .  My Legs are suddenly shaking. Then suddenly someone grab my arm, tears running down to my cheeks.
I turn back to see three boys with evil grin on there face.

The leader grab my collar and they started to punch me multiple times then my lips are bleeding and I felt that this is the end of my life because I lost everything my grandma died, appa and eomma divorced because of money and everything will happens.

Then someone yelled at us "Hey!!!" We turn around to see a boy who had dark brown hair, pale skin, dreamy eyes and he clench his fist. One of the bullies said "Look who we have here, the alien was out in the outer space!!!"
The boy came and punch the leader many times until he  was out of breath . The boy had blood in his hands then he turn to the two boys and they're eyes widen. The boy immediately ran towards the boys but too late the boys  runaway as fast as they could.

I held my body and curled up into a little ball, crying.
A warm hand tap my shoulder, I look up to see a boy who saved me. He offer his hand to me and gave me a warm smile, then accept it.