Chapter 1

Your POV...

Beep,Beep,Beep,Beep *click*. The rays of the sun at my window started to shine my eyes. My dog barked in front of me, then she started to lick my face, I smiled with my eyes our half open. I woke up from my bed and checking the time, It's still 5:30, that was early.
"Good morning Jink" I said to my dog, She still cute,small and all white. I got up from my bed,taking a shower,wore my school uniform,eating my breakfast, got my lunch box and keys,leaving a food for Jink, and ran off from my apartment.

Walking alone in the street,Winds started to staring my face.
Then I spotted six girls talking and those hairs our familiar to me, one of them said: "lets go and call her before she'll be dumb" their going back til they saw me. I knew it was them,my best friends...

"Hey! Sup!" Keziah shouted while having our hands high five.

"Good Morning!" Mia greeted.

"Finally, your here and late." Kerstine embarrassed

They've just keep talking and hugged me feeling like i'm stupid (-_-)

"You're late again, UGGHH!! SRSLY?! ARE YOU HAVING A NIGHTMARE OR WHAT!!!" Karylle shouted and It just driving me crazy.

"Well uhhh--" She cut me off.

"WHAT!!! are you listening or WHAT becuz we've planing this yesterday, always early before school!" I hate the she shouted in front of me.

I've played silent....( '_' )

"Uhh..guys..We better going now." Claire warned us.

''Yup cuz Its almost time for school." Mina said and one condition, she doesn't want us to be late for school.

Our chat broke and head for school....

Time skip....

7:00, the school bell rang. I sat at the backseat with no seatmate, lonely right? My best friends are on the front seat.
Ms.Jung was already in her table, the class started. She said that before the class starting, they were seven new students and all boys and all handsome and she hope that we all know them, Then, the door's suddenly open and we saw boys with different hair style and color... Wait are those the
Bangtan boys are Enemy?!