nineteen - believe me

PART ONE

"babe, c'mon it'll be fun." josh pouted. tyler was sat on the kitchen counter, with josh on between his legs. josh's hands rested on tyler's knees, "it's only brendon's. he's your best friend."

"and its at brendons house?"

"yes."

"fine, we can go." tyler sighed and josh planted a big kiss on his lips.

"thank you, you won't regret this!" josh shouted jokingly.

"that's what you say every time." tyler mumbled as josh walked up the stairs to get ready. tyler was just going to stay in what he was wearing, he didn't care. he was wearing his black skinny jeans, a black shirt, his floral kimono and some vans. tyler thought he looked okay, and josh and most of the population of people tyler knew thought he looked more than okay.

josh quickly ran down the stairs and he looked great. he always does.

"do i look okay?" josh asked out of breath.

"you look great, babe." tyler put his hands on josh's chest and kissed his cheek.

"but never better than you." josh smiled cheekily, causing tyler to blush hard.

"i love you." tyler looked down into josh's eyes. and just from this action you could tell tyler was the more dominant one, as josh blushed and pushed his head into tyler's chest.

"i love you too." josh murmured.

they stood hugging for a minute before tyler spoke, "are you ready to go baby?"

"yeah, let's go." josh slid his shoes on, and tyler grabbed his keys. tyler would not be drinking, he hated alcohol but he would let josh drink occasionally. tyler quickly led josh out the door, and opened the car door for him.

"im gonna lock the door." tyler spoke, as josh got in the car.

tyler shut the car door, and then locked the house. he got into the car, and turned on the engine, the time displaying 9:45pm. after 10 minutes of driving, the two arrived at brendon's house, tyler pulled into his parking space, in brendon's garage. that's how close they are.

"don't open your door." tyler demanded. josh stayed put, tyler got out the car and jogged round to josh's side, where he opened the car door and held his hand out for josh. they linked hands, tyler locked the car and they walked into brendon's house. josh went into the kitchen to grab a drink and tyler waited by the back door, he couldn't see josh so he walked into the back garden.

"ty!" brendon shouted from the bottom of the garden.

"hey bren!" tyler smiled a big smile as he jumped on brendon.

"i've missed you!" brendon clung onto tyler.

"i missed you too! but you're really drunk dude."

"yeah, but i love you."

"i love you too man." tyler laughed at the drunken state of brendon. quietly, josh walked into the garden, as he saw the back of tyler.

"tyler?"

"yeah?" tyler looked at brendon. as soon as he did, brendon pushed his lips onto tyler's, tyler not kissing back at all. josh gasped loudly making tyler realise what was happening and he pushed brendon away. "josh!" tyler shouted as josh ran through the crowd. eventually he got outside and josh was sat on the steps crying.

"just leave, tyler."

"josh, he kissed me, he's drunk. i didn't kiss him back. please believe me, i love you baby."

"don't call me that."

"josh please, i- you need to trust me. just believe me." tyler choked out a sob as josh walked towards the car.

"i'm sorry. but i don't believe you." josh got in the car, and drove off.

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

do you want part two?