twenty nine - josh

josh was hurt, he had been beaten up by tyler's brother zack. zack had found out that josh and tyler had been dating and that jenna was a cover. another punch was thrown at josh's face.

"leave him alone!" tyler screamed making jenna shiver, she cared about tyler, they were best friends.

"why should i?" zack spat.

"b-because i love him," tyler crawled over to josh, holding his unconscious body, "mark!"

"whats wron- fuck." mark muttered, "i'll get brad and we can get him to a hospital."

"okay," tyler nodded a fresh set of tears falling. mark quickly left the room as tyler kissed josh's lips, "you're gonna be okay baby."

"hey, he'll be fine." jenna rubbed his back.

"i know." tyler murmured playing with joshua's fingers, kissing his knuckles as he felt his mothers stare.

"i'm gonna go, see you around tyler." jenna smiled and picked up her back.

"thank you jen." tyler gave her a half smile.

"you're welcome ty." she smiled, glaring at tylers family as she left.

"tyler. i don't want you to touch him." kelly whispered harshly.

"i don't care what you want. im 28. i can be with josh if i wish to be." tyler snapped.

"right, lets go." brad ran in, scooping up josh as mark grabbed tylers hand and they left.

"wait!" zack shouted making mark stop.

"tyler shouldn't have time for you, you may have killed his boyfriend. just do us all a favour, and don't come back." mark narrowed his eyes and caught back up with them.

after a few hours at the hospital, josh woke up.

"ty?" josh asked.

"i'm here baby." tyler whispered kissing his hands.

"everyone knows now, hey?" josh chuckled.

"yeah, im sorry about zack."

"s'okay, im okay."

"im glad you're okay." tyler smiled.

"me too."

"i love you, you know that right?"

"i know ty, i love you too." josh grinned as mark and brad walked in.

"hey drummer boy!" mark cheered, "you're awake."

"im glad he is, i thought joseph was going insane." brad laughed a little and tyler went bright red.

------------------------------------

sorry its short, im not well, i love you all, stay hydrated x