twenty five - war - part two

surprise! i had it lined up
for a few hours and i can't wait to upload it.
🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵
it had been almost three months since tyler had been surprised on his birthday, and they'd been the best few months ever. it was filled
with love, and they were inseparable.

"can we watch a film joshie?"

"of course ty." josh sat up and grabbed his laptop, opening netflix and playing a random film.

"thank you." tyler whispered, his voice lightly cracking.

"ty, what's wrong?" josh asked the boy cuddled into his side.

"i don't want you to go back." tyler whispered tracing circles on josh's chest.

"i know baby, i'm sorry."

"s'not your fault joshie." tyler spoke softly, making josh sigh. josh's phone started to ring making tyler wince. he knew who it probably was, he just didn't want it to be.

"i gotta take this ty, i'm sorry." josh kissed tyler's head moving to stand up.

"i know." tyler whispered as he sat up.

"hello? joshua dun speaking." josh spoke as he walked out of the room. a painful five minutes passed, tyler had already started to hope that josh would be okay and that he wouldn't get hurt. it was a five minutes filled with tyler
fiddling with his sweater sleeves, and trying not to cry. a five minutes filled with josh pacing and taking in the information he was being told. it was five minutes of waiting until josh walked in, "tyler, i-"

"it's okay, y-you're gonna b-be okay." he sniffled as josh came in with misty eyes. joshua was about to cry. tyler was already crying, he didn't want to be parted with josh, he loved him with all his heart and he never wanted to let joshua go.

"baby, they, um, they've-"

"it's okay." tyler whispered pulled josh in for a tight love filled hug.

"i know, b-because they've discharged me. i don't have to go back." josh choked out as tyler sat back on the bed, "we can go to paris, and we can get married ty."

"y-you're staying? you don't have to go back?" tyler asked, his eyes wide and innocent.

"i'm staying tyler, i'm never going back."

"oh my god." tyler whispered as he ran and jumped on josh. "i'm so happy."

"we're gonna be okay, ty."

"we're gonna be okay." tyler repeated softly.

"i love you." josh looked into tyler's eyes, "so so much."

"i love you too." tyler whispered.

"i know." josh grinned pulling tyler in for a kiss, "but lets go to sleep, honey, we have a long day tomorrow."

"why what're we doing tomorrow?"

"we're wedding planning, darling." josh chuckled as if
it was the most obvious thing.