Magicians Suck chapter 2

CHAPTER 2: Into the slums

In the previous chapter, Kitty and Miyuki got sucked into the cursed book- The Magicians' Guild. The two girls, interestingly, landed into the slums after been sucked into the book instead of landing in the Guild. What will await them? Will they create havoc in the rundown slums? How will Cery (I can hear Cery fangirls cheering already) respond to their arrivals and hilarious actions? Read on to find out!

Cery didn't work for the Thieves, unlike what others thought. His father was a Thief but that didn't make him a Thief. I mean, if your father is a man and you are a girl, that does not make you a man right? Yes, Cery did hang out with the Thieves and he did steal from people (bras, only), but that was all.

Today, he did get into just a little bit of trouble though. The guards nearly got Harrin and his gang for farting in front of a magician. All 20 boys let out a huge fart and the magician had fainted from the intolerable stink. And now the guards were looking for them. What was wrong with those rich people? He bet their farts are even smellier.

Curse those magicians, Cery thought. May birds poop all over their guild and all over their robes.

The street was in its usual devastating state. It was the street he grew up in, and he could walk his way through blindfolded. Nothing unusual today, just the same street filled with ragged beggars... until Cery noticed two strange figures.

"Damn! Don't tell me this is really the Magicians' Guild? This guild is so dirty and disgusting!" The girl with two high pigtails commented. The girl beside her with a short bob hair shrugged and looked as if she was on the verge of breaking down as she cried out, "I don't care whether this is the Magicians' Gill or not! I just want to... go home!"

Go home? The weird clothes they were clad in and the words they spoke made no sense to Cery at all. Although they have the typical Kyralian black hair and black eyes, there was something about their facial features that made them so unlike a Kyralian. Who are these people? Where do they come from? Cery don't remember seeing these people in the slums and that made him extremely curious about them. Silently he observed them.

"Crap, there's no reception here at all!" Two pigtails violently fiddled with a little rectangular box with an apple logo. "Why is this horrible place so rundown? There isn't a single telephone booth! And do they even have lamps?"

Two pigtails and Short Bob fumbled through their strange-looking bags, and then pulled out some books and a bigger black rectangular box with the words "Casio Calculator" on it. They grimaced as they sat on the dirty floor.

"Well, Magicians' Guild or rundown village, we have calculus homework to do. If they want to use their so-called "magic power" on us, they will have to face my x to the power of one thousand!"

The word Magicians' Guild caught his attention. Cery realised that there was something funny about their accents as well. It wasn't any accent that he had heard of. Slowly, he approached the two girls.

"Excuse me..."

"Eh!" Two Pigtails interrupted him. "Village boy. What is this country? Why no flag here? Did the magicians made the flag invisible? Or are they too ashamed of themselves to even create a flag?"

"I am Cery and this is Kyralia." Cery replied. What were they talking about? What flag? What is with the magicians making the flag invisible and been ashamed of themselves?

To his surprise, the girls laughed.

"Are you a Black Magician Trilogy hardcore fan, Cherry?" Short Bob asked. "Do all of you kneel down and propose to magicians every day? Why aren't you wearing your robes? And where is that stupid black robes magician? I want to propose to him and then lift up his robes!"

Magicians Suckजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें