Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Saboed before he could sabo

In Chapter 9, Miyuki and Kitty began the anti-Regin movement. They did soooo many pranks to this big bully, ranging from punching him to adding chemicals in his food. Regin suffered so much, but of course we don't feel as sympathetic towards him as compared to other magicians! And let's not forget that Akkarin side joke! Oh yes readers, prepare for a major surprise (or should I say shock?) in this chapter! Once again just treat all this as a joke ok? We don't mean any harm towards any individual.

"Yucks, the food in the Magicians' Guild is as stale as a fish gill!" Miyuki commented in disgust as she threw down her spoon and gave up eating the bowl of soup she was served.

Kitty nodded and reminisced, "Remember what happened in the Foodhall a few days ago, Miyuki? The food tasted even nicer then."

Miyuki squealed in laughter as she remembered their prank where they sealed up the toilet before they added chemicals into everyone's food and made everyone have a stomachache.

Kitty reached for the cup of liquid she was given and took a sip while mumbling, "Hopefully this will taste better." But...

She grimaced as she recognised the bitter taste. She spat out the liquid and shrieked in horror, "Why do the magicians like the sumo wrestler drink so much? I thought only Ah Curry wants to be a sumo wrestler?"

Miyuki smirked and threw down a "Too bad for drinking that" at Kitty before turning her attention back to Sonea. She was bewildered to find Sonea exceptionally quiet today.

"What's wrong, Sonea? I thought you were usually very chatty? Talk about your slum life again leh." Miyuki urged worriedly.

Sonea shook her head and Miyuki and Kitty were shocked to see her eyes glistening with tears.

"What's wrong, Sonea? Tell us about it. We are your friends and we would not tell anyone about it." Kitty urged with concern.

Sonea sobbed, "My guardian Lord Fergun did something bad to me..."

At once Miyuki let out a high-piercing scream, "Oh no, don't tell me that furry gun molested you?"

A look of annoyance crossed Sonea's face as she shook her head and continued on, helpless.

"I really don't know what to do. Lord Fergun, he, erm, blackmailed me."

Kitty misheard the word "blackmail" as "email".

"WHAT? What did furry gun email you? Pictures of him striping?"

Sonea sighed and explained, "It is blackmail. You see, Lord Fergun hates slum dwellers like me and he does not want any slum dwellers to be offered a place in the Guild. So he instructed me to go and steal the High Lord's wine and make everyone know about it. In this way, the whole Guild would think that all slum dwellers are low, pesky thieves and then I will be exiled, thus Lord Fergun would then achieve his aim..."

Kitty and Miyuki were horrified upon hearing that. "Then what if you refuse?" Miyuki stuttered.

Sonea clenched her fists and her body start to tremble then as she depicted, "He threatened to kill my aunt and uncle if I defy his orders."

Kitty was confused. "But how did furry gun know where your aunt and uncle live? Don't tell me you revealed their address on your Facebook? Sonea, you should never leak out any private information on Facebook..."

Sonea looked as if she was about to faint from Miyuki and Kitty's ignorance.

"Don't you all know about reading minds? He read my mind and found out about it." She replied.