Chapter 3. Coffee Time??

"Madisonnnnn wake up!" Scottys chipper voice boomed, way too loud for how early it is. I groaned.
"Whaatt do you want Scotty?" Even though my tone was irritated, I couldn't help but smile, I really did miss my big brother.
"Wake up, come get coffee with us." Even though I simply despise being woken up, I couldn't argue that coffee didn't sound good, and Scotty's friends seem pretty great, so I wouldn't mind getting to know them more. "Fiine I'll get up." I say while rolling out of bed, defeated.
After changing and attempting to fix my hair I walk into the living room to see Zane standing in the doorway of the bedroom next to mine, Heaths. "Baby, you've gotta get up, we need to do coffee time!!"
"But baby i'm tired, why do we have to go so early?" Heath argued from his room.
"Bitch it's 11:00, if we go now i'll buy you a pack of cigarettes." Zane bribed him.
"Alright i'm up." Heath gave in.
"Oh hey Madison, you coming with us?" Zane turned around, noticing I was there.
"Yeah Scotty said something about coffee? Where is he?"
"Oh he went to go pick up Kristen, his girlfriend. Heath and I are about to go to Kay's though, they have the best donuts you gotta try them." Zane offered.
"Alright sounds good." I said, right as Heath walked out, giving me slight butterflies which i internally groaned at. He's just a guy, a guy I've barely even met. Stop acting like you're in middle school and learn how to function like a normal human.
"Alright let's go baby" Zanes voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Going to the the coffee shop might've been the perfect way to start of my morning. Sitting in between two idiots, blasting their ridiculous music, dealing with Heaths reckless driving. A 40 minute trip to pick up donuts with them was probably more fun than I've had in the past 2 months back home.

Once we got back, Zane whipped out his camera to film. I knew that Scotty and a couple of his friends had youtube channels and were pretty big (never really got into them because its kinda weird to see your brother being fangirled over constantly on the internet) but I didn't know that all of his friends were big on youtube, which actually sounded like a dream job, getting paid to film stupid shit you do with your friends.
"Madison, are you going to get a place here when Scotty moves out in a couple months?" Heath asked, causing me to lose my train of thought.

"W-wait Scotty's moving out?" I ask back shocked. He didn't tell me that;come to think of it, I didn't have any other plans for if he was moving.
"Yeah we're all getting evicted, so each of us are trying to find a place to live, don't worry though baby you can always stay with Zane and I." Heath winked jokingly at me, which didn't fail to make my heart pound. Madison get your shit together, he calls everyone baby, he was joking. That didn't stop you from blushing.
"Alright Hussar I'm game, if you're up for it." I winked back in a terrible attempt to flirt.

///

I spent the rest of the day continuing to unpack my clothes, pick up a few necessities, and get settled in, with the help of Heath, Zane, and Scotty. They made me feel so comfortable already, of course I did grow up with Scotty and he is my brother; but Zane felt like he was one of my old friends that I was just catching up with.  Heath was a whole mess of emotions for me; he was obviously friendly and easy to talk to like the other guys I've met so far are, but at the same time he gave me butterflies or made me blush whenever he cracked a joke or looked at me for a second too long.

Exhausted from yet another day of moving, I dragged the empty cardboard boxes out to the end of the driveway, and made my way back into my new little home, overly excited at the thought of being able to lay down again, I could barely keep my eyes open.
Walking into the little house that Heath and I now shared, I saw him sprawled out on the couch, watching the beginning scene of the movie Up, which did in fact melt my heart to see his choice of movie. "Hey Madison, wanna watch Up? I just made popcorn."  He offered, flashing a smile I couldn't say no to.
On second thought, maybe I could put off sleeping for another couple hours. "Yeah of course, I'm not tired anyways." I lied, grabbing a blanket and plopping down on the couch next to him.

/// I'm still trying to figure out a good plot for this, so feel free to leave suggestions or tell me how the story is because I don't know if I'm a good enough writer to continue this😂💕///