Chapter 5. New friends and Fireball.

///Sorry it took forever for me to post i've been so busy with school but a new chapter will be coming soon!!///

"Madisonn wake up!!" Heath whines while shaking me. I groan, everyone's lucky that he chose to wake me up, because if it were anyone else, they'd probably be bitch slapped by now.

"But why?" I pout back, pulling the blankets over my head. I'm really not good at being woken up.

"Baby people are already coming, you gotta wake up so I can have someone to drink with tonight!" He smiled poking my stomach.

I groan and reluctantly sit up, accepting my defeat. Even though I was woken up from one of the best naps i've ever had, the alternative of drinking with Heath sounds completely worth it. "Fiine." I throw the blanket off me and stand up to see the rest of the house completely clean. "Aw I feel kind of bad I didn't help you guys clean, the place looks great."

"Oh baby don't worry about it we made Scotty do pretty much all of it." He said with a laugh. "C'mon, Everyone's outside and there's some people you gotta meet." He grabbed my hand, dragging me outside. I tried to ignore how nervous I got when he grabbed my hand, I'm not in ducking middle school I should be able to talk to the other gender without my heart beating loud enough to feel from the other room, but apparently that's not how it works with Heath.
Stepping outside into the warm air, I see my new roommates, standing in a group talking to about 7 other people I didn't know. Oh boy. I love meeting new people, especially Scotty's friends since they have all been so nice; but i've always had some social anxiety, and I'm not sure if meeting this many people at once is good for that. God, I need a drink.

Scotty sees Heath and I walking up and smiles giving me a small wave, he can probably tell that i'm pretty nervous. "Hey guys, this is my little sister Madison, she's living in the house with us for a while until she can find her own place. Madison, this is David, Lizza, Carly, Erin, Jason, Gabbie, and Alex." He says, pointing to everyone. I smile at all of them, praying to God I remember all their names.

Gabbie spoke up, breaking the somewhat awkward silence. I've always hated introductions, they're inherently uncomfortable. "Okay i'll be in the kitchen getting a drink." Gabbie announced, making everyone chuckle.
"Sounds like a good idea to me i'll come with." Gabbie seemed nice enough, and one person is much less intimidating than a whole group. I tend to get a lot of social anxiety when it comes to things like this.
"So Madison, what made you decide to move out to California?" Gabbie asked while I poured her a shot of fireball.
"Really, the same old small town was just getting boring to me. I figured this would be a fresh start."
"Well i'm happy you're here, we need more girls in the group." She smiled at me while we each took a shot. The liquid burned going down my throat, leaving a hot cinnamon taste in my mouth.
Gabbie and I got to talking more, she told me about her youtube channel, what it's like, and a little bit about her friends and what they're like. Carly and Erin came in shortly after as the four of us gathered in the kitchen, making stupid jokes and laughing about nothing. As more and more people came in, and the later it got, I felt much more comfortable around these people, unsure whether it was because of he alcohol or their geniality. It wax starting to feel like they weren't just Scotty's friends, they were mine too.
Due to meeting everyone and trying to get to know people, I haven't seen Heath in an hour or two. I step away from the little group formed in the kitchen and look around to find Zane in the hallway outside of Scotty's room, yelling about a broom or something. "Zane, Zane, have you seen Heath?" I try speaking up over the load music coming from Scotty's room, trying my best not to slur my words.
"Yea he's in there, go get him baby." He playfully winked at me. I rolled my eyes and opened Scotty's door to see a room full of even more people, almost all of the faces unfamiliar, singing along to some old song from 2008. My eyes scan the room, looking for Heath. I see him in the corner, talking to some girl on the couch. I try to ignore the jealousy threatening to show as I walk up to him. As soon as he sees me he stands up and wraps me in a tight embrace. "Madison there you are, you're supposed to be my drinking buddyy." He whines, obviously intoxicated.
"Okay then lets go, what are you waiting for? Lead the way!"I smirk at him pointing towards the door with a giggle.
He takes my hand and practically drags me through the crowd of people and into the kitchen. I don't know if its because of the tight black shirt he's wearing, the fact that he is let wearing a hat (for once), or the alcohol, but I can't take my eyes off of Heath for a second.

"Wanna go out for a smoke?" I ask him, knowing he couldn't refuse. He nods with a grin on his face,  chills run up my spine as he puts his hand on the small of my back, guiding me to the door, which is probably necessary given my current state.

///Ooohhh I have so many ideas for where this story could go I don't know which one to do!! Anyways hoped you liked it, the next part will have more Heath in it!!💗///