Chapter 5: Let Go Of Me

~~~Mike~~~

I was rocked awake and I had a smile on my face.

"Come on little brother time to get up" Jordan said as the bell rang.

"I'm up now" I said rubbing my forehead.

"I'll bring you to class" he said picking me and my stuff up.

My next class is chemistry and my teacher is Mr. Kenter who is really nice. I was yet again in the the front but this time on a lab table since everyone has a lab partner and they sit at the tables. I was looking down getting my stuff out of my bag as Mr. Kenter left to tell my Aunt something important when a shadow engulfed me.

I just stopped what I was doing and slowly turned around to see a really tall guy with spiky hair looking down at me with the scariest smile. 

"Hello bug" he said as he was about to sit down when Tim walked through the door. 

"Hey Tim! Over Here!" I shouted and waved. He heard me because he had a smile on his face and made his way over to me.

"Hey Mike" he practically cheered back.

"Get lost Rossi! This is mine" the scary guy said.

Which made me back away from him until I turned around and started to sprint to Tim. I was halfway there and Tim was reaching for me as the guy picked me up.

"Eugene, Put Mike Down Now!" Tim said.

"I don't think so...I will like having a pet" he beamed.

"Let go of me!" I shouted only to realize the teacher wasn't in the room.

"As you wish" he said lifting me over his head and he looked up opening his mouth.

"STOP!" I screamed hitting the panic button.

"WARNING BORROWER ALERT SYSTEMS ACTIVATED....LOCATION SCIENCE BUILDING...ROOM 221" The robotic voice boomed as Eugene let go of me and I fell into his mouth. I heard people gasp before his mouth snapped shut sealing me in the darkness.

I heard people running around before he swallowed me.

~~~Tim~~~

"Mike!" I screamed as I saw Eugene swallow him.

Just then the teacher and the principle ran into the room.

"Mike!"She yelled looking all over the place.

I grabbed Eugene in a choke hold, "He swallowed him!" I hissed.

Than I saw the most terrifying thing next. The principle cracked her neck before she looked up at us more specifically Eugene.

"You Swallowed my Nephew?" she asked in a dangerously low growl as the alarm repeated itself.

Everyone in the room wasn't breathing as they saw her slowly walked over to us.

"Mr. Kenter came to me telling me he was worried about you being in class with Mike...NOT EVEN 5 MINUTES LATER MY NEPHEW IS IN YOUR STOMACH!!! WHEN I GET HIM OUT AND I WILL GET HIM OUT YOU WILL BE EXPELLED AND THE COPS WILL BE NOTIFIED THAT HIS FAMILY WILL WANT TO PRESS CHARGES!" she yelled grabbing him by the ear and yanking him to her office with me in tow.

"THROW HIM UP NOW!" She yelled slamming her door closed.

Eugene than put two fingers in his mouth and threw him up...only to find him not moving.

"Mike! Mike!" she said rushing over to him and picking him up with a napkin.

He was limp in her hand as she shut the alarm off and called for an ambulance then she got onto the P.A. "Jordan Hamilton, you are needed in my office now...its Mike"she said before she called someone on her phone.

The whole time Mike wasn't responding to anything...he didn't move and he looked like he was breathing slowly.

~~~Jordan~~~

I heard the alarm go off and the stupid teacher wouldn't let me leave to check on him...that was until my aunt came over the intercom and called me to her office. I ran as fast as I could to her office only to find Tim pinning down Eugene and throw up on the floor with an unconscious mike on her desk.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" I screamed almost in tears as I punched Eugene right in the face. 

"Stop...Stop...not here honey" Aunt Cassandra said holding me as I started to cry. After like 5 minutes a ambulance came and took Mike to the hospital as a police officer came and cuffed Eugene. Tim took me to the hospital as Aunt Cassandra had to stay.

Before we left  she pulled me into a hug, "I will make sure he has every class with you sweetie I promise" she said kissing the top of my head.

"Thanks Aunt Cassy" I said before Tim pulled me to his car and he floored it to the hospital. I was met with my crying mom and dad holding her in the waiting room. I ran over to them..."I should of been there for him" I cried as they held me.

"I tried to grab him and he tried to run to me as Eugene..." Tim said sitting down slowly next to us.

"You tried so thank you" dad said holding mom and I tighter.

"You made him come out so you know" I said wiping a tear from my eye looking at my best friend.

He just blushed and looked away as the doctor came out, "Hamilton family?" he said making all of us stand up.

"How's my baby" mom asked pushing past us.

The doctor looked away before looking at us with a fake smile, "He is stable...this skin is extra sensitive...and we had to put him into a coma for the pain, you can go in to see him if you wish he is in room 513" I doctor said offering my mom a hug.

"I'm sorry Linda" he said walking back into the door in which he came out.

Mom just stood there trying to keep it together as dad took her hand and lead us to the room. When we got there I heard Tim's breath hitch...I just thought that Mike pulled Tim in as much as he pulled Mike in. I thought as I opened the door to his room.

There was a borrower bed on a human bed and what I saw in the borrower bed made me want to burst into tears. My poor little brother what has he done to you...

A/N: To Be continued...