𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

Hry guys. My names Nick Carroway, and i just moved from like ohio or some dumb place idr to the smexy city of NEW YORK! Its always been my dream to attent a public highschool in new york while living alone in a shed . i live in West Egg, which is wehre the riches bitches live. Im live in a shed thoguh. My parents are te sock market.

Im drivin to school in my dick ass car and the liscense plate says "J4ZZ463", dk why im sharing lololol. Anyways uh lol im so nervous whom i gonna know!!!! I dont know anyone im new!!!

I got to school and my teacher was a weird old man with big eyes and galses. I forget his name but everoyne in my gclass caleld him owl eyes. It was kind of mean but accurate. So i came to calss adn he said "eveybody we ave a new student! Nicc carrawy. He lives in a shed and he has homosexual tendancies. Take a seayt, nick."

I surveyed the room, and saw thare was onyl one seeat open next to thirs girl with short brow hair and a golf cljub. She was wearinga shirt that said "Chick Magnet" adn im prety sure she was a lesbian. Its jsut my gaydar though. I sat next to her and she looked at me.

"Hey dude. My names jordan baker. Wait till you see my gmemes though, theny oull call me JORDAN DANKER!!!!!" i didnt know what a meme was but i laughed any ways. I needed friends. We shook hands and i noticed she had a tatoo on her wrist that said IF I WAS ALIVE IN 1921 I THINK I WOULD STILL PLAY GOLF.

"Wow jordan, thas a nice tattoo! Hwod ou get it though arent you only 16?" i asked, stock marketly.

"Its the kind where you use a pin and a pen and you can do it from home. This twenty one piolets fan named mytrle showed me, but i dont like twenty one pilots so im not gonna introduce you to her. Any ways, i can show you how to do it some day"

I nodded and then looked at the nbored. Owl eyes was golding up a copy of jd salligners catcher in rhe rye and was ointign at the pages;.

"Fuck dudes!!!!!!!!!!!! It has pages" he taught. I moaned and rtook a note on my note book. The bell soon wrong fuck i mean rang and then i had to go to my next class. By the way that was english class i forgot to say it.