𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕪

I went to accounting class and i didnt meat any friedns there. Thts ok, i love the sticok marekt. Mmmm!
Next was scinec classs. I say down next to this lil blonde girl, and i thoguht of my lesbian friend jordan.

"Hi bitch my names nick carraway. Are you gay at all becasue i think you shodl meet this lesbian i know who had a golf club" said nick, friendly.

"Nick...! Oh my fuck! I think youre either my or toms cousin!" said daisy cousinly. Oh yea fuck "My name is daisy buchanan also"

"Hello daaisy. Im nick" i responded

"Yea you made that abunantly clear>" she exclam' "also yea i already know jordan the lesbian. She has a golf club which she always carries aroun d and one time she hit my boyfriend with it. I was kinda mad, but i got over it because i think tf you are mad at a lesbian its homophobic" she said. I wrote in my note book DONT BE MAD AT LESBIANS in all caps. I was about to ask daisy how you do the thing wher you flip your tounge over and its really gross idk if she can do it but she loked like shae r[probably can. But sbefore i could, this guy walked in witha snapback, saggy pants, and a shirt that said "racism is ok if you ask me". He smelled liek gasoline and dishonesty. He swagged over to my desk, but i was wrong and he was tactually walking to saisy's . he kissed ehr on the forhead.

'" hey baby, i love you. Bitchhhh" swagged the racist man. I notiecd he had kncule tats that said "FUCK JAYG" i think he made a mistake and meants to have it say jay z. I felt a weird kind fo pity, like when you here someone say theyre voitng for a third party, or that their dick boyfrind got hit bay a lesbian playing golf".

"Oh i love you tom." she said to tom. I guess. She turned her head to me, nick carrawy if u dforgo. T. "Hey oh fuk dick carragay this is my faithful lover tom. He likes to lsiten to death metal and bdubstep, and his favorite president is andrew jackson, and even though he is rich he gets his missilions of dollars all in twenties because he only likes to use monety with racisrso n them"

"can t he use allt he moeny since white peopel are inhherently racist" nick selfawared. Tom lookd nick in the eyes.

"Hey fucko. You new or somethign" he racisted.

'"Yesa. im nick carraway, i live in a shed, the stock father gave birth to me, and i know at least one lesbian. Im 16 years old and its nice to meet you. Also i listen to ska music." he said, not actually knowing waht ska music is. I dont avtually know sorry

"NMhnnnm. Well. ashed? Phsaw. Ok ska fcuker, im done here unles you want to like reinstate slavery, hmu" tom said racistly and cuff walked away, making awkeadly sexual eyecontact wth daisy. From the back gf the room whenhe got there he shouterd "OH YEA YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE MY COUSN IF NOT YOURE MY GFS COUSIN IDR"

The teacher came in then, the teachers nme as Captain John Yossarian who is defnitly from ip

thisg book shtu the fuck up and he said "Ghi heres youre lab partners" while putting a picture of some sort of nun execept the man vesion of a nun and it said in pink font "Sexy Chaplain" on it .

"Ok now that you know youre seeatsssss" he said. "You can sit in your lab partenres. No i mean with them. Dont vore in my class or esle principal cathcart will hav t o rraise the amoutn tf missions you have to lfly'

Due to the smexiense of the chaplain, nicck teleported to a new seat next to his lab partner. He had a full tuxedo on even thoguh it was august, and he had a angular chin. He was wearing a ring on his middle finger that showed a little guy stanidng up drinking a glass of wine. He was smexy as fukc. This mystery man made me feel like i was leslie knope and he was ben wyatt: i loved him but couldnt have him because we work together so we date n secret and he resigns and then i becmoe city councilwomen and hten we get engagesd and mvoe in together! It was jsut like a dream. Ilooked to his paper to see his name. Scrawled across the top of the page was Old Sport. "Fuck" i thoguht to myself "Thats a rhorrible tname. Who naems their kdi that."

Old Sport looked a tme finally and gave me an envelope with the words "Undertale Fan Theroy" witeen in cursave in red ink. Maybe blood. I went to open it, but old sport opened his month.

"Don open it until you get outside, old sport" i didnt know why he was telling me his naem again sincei ts such a fuckign stupid name, i iwsh it was somethigncool liek Star Trek or Coach Z. i deicided that i would call this man coach z now because old sport is a dumb name, and i dont think tehre are any other characters out there named coach z. Coach z smiled sexily at me and i pushed the letter into my mailbox. Or fhsit i mean. Leg becuase i have that with me unlike a mailbox. And theyre like the asme thing. The bell rang nad professer captain john yossarian said,

"Leave now" so i left