𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

I was headietd over to ailements of uek. And jordan awas in theat calss since sehs a lesbina and eventhoguh lesbians are gay they still go to school.

"Hey Nick Cannon. So i think that i Nick i ave a uqesiton for you. " she mackled

"Ok jordna i love to asnwer questions especially if a lesbian asks them" i told her

"Two wustios actualyl. 1. Are you in gay love with gastsby adn 2. Who do you thikn is ashs dad becuase if you say profesrsor oak then i think im going to friend break up with you" she siad questioningly

"Um i think ashs dad is that guy who was in the one epsidoe fo pokeon chroncials" nick ifuck i mean i jonased. "Silver i think but not the rival from gsc. The old guy from pokemonchronicals."

"Ohhh ok i know who ou mean. I mean personally i think its giovanni but i respect your opinon. Also please answer my first part of the question" jordan said

"Oh. Um. i jsut met you today jordan i dont takl abotu my crushes unutess ive known ou for three days" i said "but ill tell you in three das"

"Ok . also are you a seme or a uke" jordan asked

"I think im a seke actually. But if i had to gchose im a uke" i yaoied.

The bell rang and i ent to art vlcass where i mjsut drew a big dick on dirt''s hand/ he said thank you and then ask ed me if i wansted to suck his dick behind an arby's. I said maybe later. I have a lot of homework. Tehn i went home. To my shed. And i saw the dreamy jayg atsby walkign near my bhjome. He lives in the same naighbro hod i as nme i learn.t. West egg bitche.s. h e ligves in a mansion, one with a boat and everyting. I looked at my small shed and felt week, like a man who just foudn out his dick is smaller than gatbsys.