Intro

So, I like to think about sex - a lot! And when I say a lot, I mean like 23 hours out of the day. I fall asleep imagining what it would be like to hold a girl in my arms, to feel her head on my chest, to put my hands around her, down inside her panties and grab her bare butt. Falling asleep with my lover snuggled up on me would be glorious, and I imagine that every night, usually while I hug one of my pillows.

And every morning I wake up imagining much more detailed sexual experiences, and my body comes ready for it as well (for girls that don't know what I'm referring to, it's called morning wood - basically, waking up with full on erection ready to go!). So I have to assume I am also dreaming about sexual stuff as well, based on the reaction my body has pretty much every morning.

And then during my waking hours, whenever I don't have to focus specifically on something, my mind drifts back to wondering and thinking about sex.

Now when I say "sex" I mean all things sexual - not just 'the act'. So I thought I would share some of my thoughts here with you in case you too can relate or you are curious like me or you want to see just how much of a freak I am! Regardless, maybe someone out there will gain some insight from this, and perhaps offer me something insightful in return.

And so it is that I begin my musings on sex and what all goes in to getting off!

Enjoy!