Things I've Learned About Girls

About Girls

Stimulation: The clitoris and clitoral hood that covers it is similar to an uncircumcised penis and penis head or tip, except the clitoris has far more nerves and therefore is more sensitive than the penis (sorry guys).

Most girls are unfamiliar with everything going on between their legs, unless they use a mirror or camera to see it. The hymen is like a curtain covering the opening of the vagina ("opening" is used loosely in this context because the vagina is always closed unless something is inserted into it or it's opened by your fingers). The hymen can be seen and opened — it's a little round circle. The same is true of the clitoris — it's a little round ball that's usually hidden, but can become hard when stimulated, much like a guy's penis does. Many girls have never seen their own clitoris or their hymen.

It is not uncommon for girls to squirt a clear liquid when they have a particularly intense orgasm. This is often referred to simply as "squirting"

For some girls when they are with a guy partner, having him lay on top of her and rub his hard penis on top of her clitoris outside of her vagina is enough (or even better) stimulation than having sex. The combination of squishy and hard from his penis can provide just the right amount of stimulation to her clitoris — not too much and not too little — if he does it right and is communicating with her (and she communicates with him) about what feels best and what is working best. She can orgasm very effectively with him only rubbing his penis directly on top of her clitoris like this.

Communication with a partner is key — to let the other person know what you like, what feels best, what is working, what is not working. And it goes both ways — so you find out what to do for your partner as well as instruct your partner what to do to you. People who have been together awhile and who communicate like this have the most satisfying sexual experiences (even better than touching yourself, because your partner learns what feels good for you and can surprise you with how they touch you, something you cannot do to yourself).

The Hitachi wand is the best massager/vibrator for a girl when it comes to clitoral stimulation. If you can buy this, according to many reviews it provides the best stimulation and orgasms (and it's not technically a sex toy — it's a massager for sore muscles with a ball on the end, so it doesn't look too sexual).

Most girls have a fantasy of being dominated to a greater or lesser extent. I think it might come from the desire to feel taken care of and protected by their daddy and stems from being a little girl. I don't know why but it's a very widespread sexual turn on for a lot of girls from what I've learned — wanting to call someone Daddy and wanting him to take control in the bedroom, slam her up against the wall, restrict her hands, tell her what to do, be the submissive good little girl to please daddy is a very significant fantasy.

Emotional connection = sexiness to a girl. Nudity = sexiness to a guy. That is basically true, that a girl usually needs to feel an emotional connection to a guy before she is interested in sexual things and guys usually desire to see nudity to get turned on, but it's not mutually exclusive (meaning guys like emotional connections too and girls like seeing guys naked sometimes). It's simply a preference I've noticed. Related to that, when you are dating someone, you will always find them more attractive despite any "flaws" they might have, because you are emotionally invested in this person and this person means more to you than any superficial flaws that someone outside might have a problem with. What does this mean? Every girl is beautiful to her boyfriend, no matter what you think or what body you have or what flaws you perceive. Let him love and admire you and your body without shame.

Girls like to have their neck and ear lobe nibbled on — it's a big turn on for them. They also prefer bare chests to dick pics (and nearly every girl gets unwanted dick pics sent to her, so guys it's nothing special to a girl at this point!). I still don't know why guys are far more willing to get naked and want to show their hard on to a girl and why girls have almost no interest in seeing it, but that seems to be a current trend these days (and something that obviously did not exist prior to social media/online picture sharing days — I find it unlikely that people sent naked pictures in the mail to each other in the olden days before the internet! lol But who knows? Maybe they did)

Girls like chest pics, not dick pics.

Girls have far more places to stimulate and feel good — the non-sexual organ areas like her neck, ear lobe, tummy, knees, arms (gently stroke her arms with your finger nails or finger tips — same with her legs), inner thighs — plus the sexual areas - the nipples, breasts, the clitoris, vagina, g-spot, even her butt! So explore all areas and don't just stay focused on one thing (when masturbating or when your partner is trying to please you). Girls, guys do have subtle ways to stimulate them beyond simply yanking on their penis, although the penis does have nerves running all the way down the shaft and to the tip so any touching is usually good. But tickling the testicles, circling the tip, rubbing the frenum (part at the base of the tip), stroking the shaft, and stimulating the prostate are a variety of things you can do.

Most girls are open to sexual experimentation or exploring with other girls than guys are with other guys. Girls seem more affectionate and will hug each other and be curious to explore sexual things with each other than guys will be with other guys. I don't know why this is, but it seems to be true in my experience. Whether girls tend to be bisexual more often than guys or they are simply more open to affection and comforted by less pressure they feel from another girl, I don't know why there is a difference there, but it seems to be that way to me.

Sexual desires are complex and confusing at times. Combine that with the strong emotions of a relationship, and you have one seriously intertwined mess. It can be fun, exciting, and beautiful, and it can cause depression and self-loathing and heart ache. It's all so powerful! And so difficult to navigate the waters. So don't feel too down. Everyone has literally gone thru a heartbreak at some point in their life and survived. Learn and move on. Don't stay stuck or carry your baggage onto the next person.

And, religion can cause repression. Much like pushing an inflatable beach ball under water, it's not natural and your body will resist if you deny sexual desires and push them down. Don't repress, express in a healthy way. God made you the way you are. Explore who you are openly and honestly. Being sexual is part of being human and being alive.

  Being sexual is part of being human and being alive