Boy Brain and Girl Brain

The difference between the boy brain and the girl brain when it comes to sex is baffling.

Like a see-saw, as sexual excitement rises (literally), mental and rational thought falls.

At least, for a boy it does.  Or am I the only one who loses my mental ability to make more rational decisions when I'm turned on, and who becomes almost singularly focused on one thing?

I saw an old sitcom once where a guy named George gave up sex for a week and he became the most intelligent person in the world.  So maybe we're all a little dumb when it comes to sex?!

I am a boy, so this chapter will likely be biased towards the boy brain, especially since I am still learning so much about the girl brain and how she thinks about sex.

So, let's start with the boy brain. I believe the boy brain is far more influenced by visual stimulation than the girl brain. Pretty much naked whatever will get a guy going. But then again, so will a strange fold in his jeans, an unexpected touch from someone he likes, a slight peek of accidental nudity, or undergarments, sexy legs, the curve of a girl's body in whatever she is wearing, or the fact that it's 10am can all get a boy's body rising to the occasion immediately.

All I'm saying is, visual stimuli always works to get a boy brain at least interested in sex. It's true for girls too, but less so in my understanding. I think the girl brain wants to feel more safe and secure, so they like to see a boy's chest, abs, strong arms, and butt for some reason. They want to know they are going to be held and taken care of, so those attributes are usually more interesting for the girl brain until she is emotionally invested. Then the girl brain becomes more interested in the naughty parts too. But whereas a boy brain can get naughty parts thrown in his face and he will be excited, almost as a reflective action by his body, a girl will be turned off by such boorishness until or unless there is a more emotional bond behind the naked penis or whatever body part is thrown in her face.

Let's face it — the girl brain is much more reserved and protective of the girl body. And this makes sense. Think about it — a girl has to accept someone inside of her. She has to open her folds and allow penetration into her body, so naturally she is going to be more selective, more restrained, more thoughtful about her sexual partner (even if the girl brain isn't completely conscious of this, I think it's there because of years of evolution). Also, where a boy brain can stick it and leave it, a girl brain may have to eventually care for a baby. There's just so much more "body" stuff involved for a girl brain no matter how you look at it.

Then, add on top of that all of the societal pressures girls have on them, to look a certain way, weigh a certain amount, buy certain things, behave a certain way, etc etc. It's a miracle we have such precious beings in this world past puberty! But I digress, I'm talking about sexual desire and release here, not society and sexism.

So what I honestly don't know much about is what exactly turns a girl on. What does it feel like for a girl versus a boy. How does a girl have 2, 3, 4 or more orgasms one after another (our bodies are maybe 2 max, with a rest in between, 3 if the rest is long enough). Let's face it, girls' bodies are amazing in so many ways. I do know that the boy brain does appreciate the girl's body more than the girl does in my experience. Girls are much more judgemental of one another, and boys are much more interested in boobies.   And, no matter what a girl body looks like, there are boy brains out there that will want that body. Just look up anything you can think of on the internet and you will find porn associated with it. There's somebody who's turned on by whatever it is you have or look like, so be confident!

And that's my last note on this — confidence in either of the sexes is sexy. It's a fine line between bragging/arrogance and being confident, but it is a turn off to degrade yourself when the other person is getting revved up by that same self. So be proud and fake it until you make it! Think, I am a catch and I will be awesome to have. And you will see the other sexual partner increase their interest in you.

Seriously, I do want to understand the girl brain better and what she thinks about sex, so any feedback or info into what it's like for a girl would be greatly appreciated! And if you want more info about the boy brain, let me know what and I'll write more! It's a never ending cycle of confusion in my mind anyway — the difference between the girl brain and boy brain when it comes to sex. So, somebody help explain it better, beyond what I've said here!