Things I've Learned About Guys

About Guys

Stimulation

Only guys have something called a prostate gland and it's something you can stimulate to help them orgasm even harder. Prostate stimulation for guys is inside their butt (I'm not kidding) in the front towards their belly about 3 or 4 inches in — similar to the g-spot for girls front/top of vaginal wall. Use lots of lube, be very careful of anything you insert (there's lots of stories about things stuck inside of people's butts!) and make sure he wants it before you do it. Small simple things can stimulate it — your finger, back of a smooth toothbrush handle, small makeup brush handle, thin sharpie marker, etc. But be very careful to lube everything significantly and not insert anything sharp, go slow, and be very careful of finger nails! The butt is not like the vagina and it doesn't stretch as easily.  I wonder if you could use a condom on your finger to help keep your finger clean and facilitate getting to his prostrate. Just a thought.

Other ways you can stimulate your man: Lightly touch or tickle his balls.  There's very sensitive nerve endings all around the scrotum that can be stimulated with very delicate touch. You can also play with the taint or perineum (space between his balls and booty hole) which also has nerve endings. And of course, all of the various ways you can touch and stimulate the penis - massage the tip, frenulum, shaft, etc.  Mix it up, keep it wet, and play around to see what feels best for him.  There's lots of subtle ways you can stimulate your man!

Believe it or not, guys can have orgasms without ejaculating (cumming) and vice versa. Usually they go together but not always. I've had orgasms more than once before I came.  Edging is one way to reach orgasm without cumming.  Stimulating various parts of your man can lead him to orgasm without necessarily ejaculating.  It's rare, but be aware that can happen.

Girls, take note: Guys are almost always one and done. (see charts below). After ejaculation, the penis always has a refractory period (erection must recover) so while I know it's popular in many stories on Wattpad to discuss making your guy cum then moving on to more sexual adventures, usually once a guy cums in real life, it's all over for him. His sexual desire and physical hardness disappear almost instantly.  So delaying a guy cumming until you orgasm is what I would recommend.  Guys desire and hardness do come back, but the recovery time period can vary, plus he's never as strong the 2nd time as the initial orgasm desire.

Erection hardness can vary - from barely chub to fully erect and throbbing upright.

Guys are interested in other guys penises and how they compare, what's different, what it's like for other guys, but it's not as easy to explore those things without fear or risk of reprisal, so we usually don't. Basically both sexes are generally curious about all thing sexual, it's just harder for guys to explore in my opinion.

Circumcised and uncircumcised. This was something that surprised me a bit to be honest. As I learn more about sex and explore all things related to sex in my own quest to understand sexuality more, I was surprised to uncover (pun intended) that circumcision varies greatly by region, and often but not always is associated with religion. It is a bit weird and shocking to find out that half or so of your own gender's sexual organs looks quite different from your own. My only analogy I can think of, and this is a poor one I admit, is imagine if 50% of girls breasts were covered with skin flaps or sleeves, and the nipples only came out when they got hard and you pushed your breasts forward thru the sleeve of skin. That's what an uncircumcised penis looks like to me. But then again, why do they cut off part of my penis when I'm a baby if we are naturally born with a skin sleeve over the tip? I've heard it's for cleanliness reasons and/or religious reasons. But other than that, I don't know. All I do know is in Europe most boys are not circumcised and in the US most are. I'm not sure around the rest of the world what the norm is, but it's still crazy to me to see how different that is. Do girls agree? Is one or the other more intriguing to you? Or are they all pretty much the same when hard? I've also read that it's more difficult to use condoms on an uncircumcised penis — it can slip off easier. So be careful to make sure it's on right!

Shrinkage. Here's something I think many girls may not know about, as guys certainly don't want to show how small their penises can get when the send dick pics. Do you know that when a guy goes swimming (or just generally when his genitals get cold, like when swimming in cold water) his testicles retreat back up inside his body and his scrotum and penis shrink back, almost to what size they were when he was a little child? The scrotum scrunches down like a scared turtle and the penis itself tends to shrink and pull back, sticking straight out. Most guys never show this to a girl, much less a flaccid penis I'm sure. So most girls probably only see hard dicks in pics I'm guessing, but the male anatomy doesn't always look so "impressive". Lol

And lastly, why is it that guys are so much more willing and eager to show their naked dicks to girls?  I'm finding out most girls have gotten unwanted dick pics in their lives, but it's rare for guys to get unwanted naked pics of girls.  Isn't that weird we like to show off our dicks like they are some sort of prize for a girl to see, and yet girls aren't generally interested (unless there's an emotional attraction to the guy and she likes him).  Am I wrong?  Just something I've observed that's different between the sexes.

  Am I wrong?  Just something I've observed that's different between the sexes