Naruto!!!

This is a picture of you

If you don't like it then just change it or whatever works for you

If you don't like it then just change it or whatever works for you. ( I know you like it.)

⚠Warning⚠: language

So anyway let's get started
____________________________________

Y/n Pov

I heard a beeping sound but I didn't mind it. Soon the beeping sound went away and I went back to sleep.

Suddenly the beeping sound became louder and I jumped up because of my sensitive ears.

I looked where the beeping sound came from and it came from my alram clock.

I growled and kicked the alarm clock to a corner. " Shut up already,you ruin everyone's life!" I screamed.

I got up from my comfy bed and went to the bathroom.

All I did was brush my hair,brush my teeth and washed my face other than Sasuke doing a full message on his face.

I got out the bathroom and put a f/c shirt on with a f/c hoodie because my ears.

Only the hokage and some other people know that I'm a neko. I haven't told anybody in my class expect Iruka Sensei.

"Hey y/n get down here, come on or we're going to be late!" Someone yelled.

It sounded like it came from my window. I looked outside and I see a blonde boy with Whiskers somehow.

Yup you guessed it, it's the dumb boy Naruto. "Yeah, yeah just stop yelling or the neighbors will kick your ass." I said.

I pushed my tail in my pants even though it is highly uncomfortable. I mean if I run, my tail gets sweaty and it doesn't feel nice.

I put the f/c hoodie over my head and walked downstairs. When I got outside I see the neighbor kicking Naruto.

I warned him.

Naruto showed my his help-me face. I sighed and told the neighbor what was going on.

She was pissed but she left. I looked at the blonde male and glared at him. "What,why are you looking at me like that?" Naruto asked.

"Don't play dumb now what did you do for the neighbor to be kicking you?" I said angrily.

"All I did was said she was an old hag because she is,you can't tell me she is not a grandma." Naruto explained.

"Naruto, if I was the lady I would also be kicking you." "But why I was just telling the truth?" "You don't say stupid things like that!"

"Come on we need to go to the Academy." I sighed. "OK!" Naruto said happily.

I can't believe I'm friends with this dimwit.

Past A/n: ah I can't believe I did this even though I'm a girl.

I should do this more often ¯\_(ツ)_/

Present A/n: I need to such my bitch ass up. Just sayin 🙂