Naruto You Dummy!

Time skip from lazy author! (Its morning now)

I woke up around 6 so I can eat breakfast, I mean seriously breakfast is important.

I make myself some cereal because I don't have anything else in this apartment.

I did my daily routine and still put my hat on. "So today is the day I tell them I'm a neko." I sighed.

I got out of  my apartment and walked to the place Kakashi-sensei told us to go to.

I saw Saukra and Sasuke but not Naruto.'So I'm guessing he isn't here yet.'

"Sup." I said bored. "Oh hi y/n!" Sakura yelled with heart in her eyes. Sasuke just nod his head and looked away.

I sat on the ground and after a few minutes I went to sleep.

Naruto POV

I finally came to the place I had to go. I saw y/n laying down on the floor. He seemed so calm and peaceful.

But even so, I was curious about what was under that hat."Hey Sasuke,Sakura!" I yelled.

They seemed very mad when I yelled, I wonder why? "Aren't you guys curious why y/n wears that hat?"

"I don't know Naruto, I think y/n wears that hat for a reason." Sakura said.

"Well I'm going to take take off y/n's hat, I'm thinking he is hiding a weapon under that hat!" I whisper loudly.

I slowly take off y/n's hat, so he doesn't wake up. What I found under that hat were.......furry ears?

I moved my hand to tell Sasuke and Sakura to come here. They walk over to where y/n was and they were also surprised.

"Th-they're so cute!!!" Sakura almost yelled. She reached her hand out to touch them, and as soon as she touched one ear, y/n woke up.

Y/n POV

I woke up and I see my hat is on the floor.I look at Sakura, her hands was right above my head.

"Who gave you guys permission to touch my stuff?!" I glared at all 3 of them.

My glare got colder and colder by the second. Naruto looked the most guilty.

"So it was you Naruto being so curious?" Naruto froze, he looked like he was about to cry.

I didn't want that so I just sighed and smiled. They all looked very confused.

"Well if you don't know who I am, I am called a neko!" "Um what is a neko?" Naruto asked.

"It's when your half Cat and half human, I have abilities that some people don't have."

"C-can I touch your ears?" Sakura asked. For the first time she is not loud.

"Sure go ahead, I don't really care." She touch my ears and they were kind of sensitive.

"Do you have a tail?" Sasuke asked (DuckButt talks! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

"Yeah of course I do, it's just tucked in my pants so it's uncomfortable when I do so."

"Can we see it?!" Sakura fangirled. Now she is being loud all over again.

"No!" "Why not!" Sakura yelled. "Because you're annoying." Sakura looked like she was heart broken.

She has Sasuke, so she can leave me alone. I felt something touch my ears.

"Kya!" I screamed and covered my mouth. I turned around and i see Naruto touched my ears.

He looked like he was blushing? "Ask permission before you touch people's things!"

"I-im sorry,believe it!" He stuttered, he freaking stuttered!

"Well Kakashi-sensei will be here soon so I'm going back to sleep." They all just nodded.

I guess I didn't have to tell him, he figured it out himself.