The fangirls

Naruto POV

as I was walking with y/n to the academy I just remembered my question.

"Hey y/n why do you you wear that hoodie over your head all the time?" I questioned.

I really was curious,I mean he wears it all the time and never takes it off.

"It's none of your damn business!" "I was  just asking sheesh."

I never seen him get mad like that.

Y/n POV

We finally got to the acedemy and I already hear a fangirl screaming "Y/n here!"

Oh god I just wanted to run but then again, I can't escape.

I just sat at my desk in beside Sasuke because the Iruka-sensei thought it was a good idea putting the 2 boys with good grades.

I sighed and got out my favorite book. On by the way the book is called f/b.

"Oh my gosh, Sasuke and y/n are so hot together!" Sakura screamed.

Oh god now their trying to ship me with Sasuke?! I'm not even gay!( you say that now (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

I looked up to see Naruto really close to Sasuke's face, like what the hell was he doing?

Short after someone pushed Naruto into Sasuke's face making them kiss. I heard Sakura yelling but nobody cared.

I couldn't help it so I laughed so hard I was crying. Everybody was looking at me I don't fucking care. This was too hella funny.

But....I feel bad for Naruto because the fangirls was showing death glares at him. Yeaaah he fucked up.

The thing was, I was feeling really weird when Naruto 'accidentally' kissed Sasuke.

Is it Jealousy?