TEAM 7

Y/n POV

They were talking about squads but to be honest I really didn't care. Then the two fangirls Ino and Sakura, were talking about who was going to be with Sasuke or me.

I just thought of something, how did Naruto get his headband because if I'm correct didn't Naruto fail the test.

This world is confusing.

"I will now announce the squads." Iruka-sensei said. All I hope is to not be with Sakura,Ino or anybody that is loud.

Finally it was team 7. "Squad 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha-'Hah Sasuke has Sakura'-and y/n l/n." 'GOD FUCKING DAMMIT'

All I heard was "How did you get in his group but both of them!" I could tell that was Ino.

Then I heard "Iruka-sensei why does a great ninga like me have to be in the same group with a slug like Sasuke!" Yup that's Naruto.

"Hmm Sasuke had the best scores including Y/n of all the graduated students,Naruto you had the worst score,to create a balance group we put the worst student with the best student." Iruka-sensei explained.

I'm OK with Naruto and Sasuke just as long as they are quiet but Sakura no,no,no,no,no she is too loud!

"Just make sure you don't get in my way,loser." Sasuke said."hey what did you say?" "Knock it off Naruto!"

All I heard was after lunch we meet our Jonin teachers then I fell asleep.

I hope Naruto isn't getting in any trouble.

Y/n Dream (actually a nightmare but whatever)

I was walking back home from the park after I was playing with Naruto. He was alone but he seemed like a nice person.

I tried to open the door of the l/n clan, the clan full of nekos,but the door was kind of budged in. Did they close it too hard?

Finally I opened the door but my eyes saw something I shouldn't have seen. Mother and Father covered with red liquid.

"M-mother and Father are you alive?" But there was no answer.

The thing that surprised me was their ears and tail's were gone, someone cut them off.

I couldn't cry I was too shock to cry. I saw something in the shadows and it was my two younger brothers, they were twins.

"Aya, Iya what happened?" I was about to cry because they were too young for this, they are only three.

"She did!" They yelled together.

"Who did this to the whole clan, please tell me." I pleased

I saw something behind my brothers while they were about to cry. I just blinked once and the twins were dead.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed crying. I didn't understand, I couldn't save them.

I was useless.

All I could do was cry but why did it happen to me.

I looked up to see my sister with dead eyes like she had no life in her.

"Sister, the twins are dead,everyone is dead I don't understand!" I said sobbing in my words.

"I'm sorry that I let you see this, it was a duty to rip off all their ears and tails and give it to a villige." She said plainly like she didn't care.

"Why did you agree, you had a choice but you used the choice horribly wrong!" I screamed.

"I didn't know what to do they said they were going to kill everyone!" She said crying, my oldest sister the one who loved us dearly did this.

She got her kunai and pointed it at her neck.

"Don't do it, I need you to stay with me!" "I don't deserve to live but you do so live on!" "Don't do it!"

She left me there to cry and scream.

Y/n Dream Ends

I woke up to see Sakura,Naruto,and Sasuke looking at me.I was confused but I felt a liquid on my face.

'Oh so I was crying.' I thought.

"It's bad manners to stare you know." I said coldly. They all looked away.

'Why did I have to cry especially in Naruto's face.'

So I'm guessing I skipped lunch.

Fuck now I'm hungry.