Kakashi-sensei

"He's late!" Naruto yelled. "Who's late?" I asked. "Our sensei!" He yelled louder.

You know what I'm going back to sleep,No I'm going to close my eyes and listen to what's happening.

"Naruto!" Sakura the loud mouth yelled.

"That's what he gets for being late!" So I'm guessing he's pulling of a prank.

"You're asking for trouble,you know you shouldn't do that." Sakura explained.

Everyone can tell (except Naruto) that Sakura was just acting,she wanted to join in too.

Sasuke was talking about our teacher being a Jonin and he wouldn't fall for a simple trick.

But Sasuke, that doesn't mean he wouldn't let his guard down, not everyone is perfect.

I heard the door opening a something hit a head. I looked up to see an eraser hit our sensei's head. Then I closed my eyes again.

"Ha ha ha ha I got him, he totally fell for it." Naruto laughed.

"I'm sorry sensei, I told him not to do it bit he wouldn't listen." Sakura explained.

I felt a smirk on my face because not gonna lie, he did fall for it.

"Hm how can I put this, you're a bunch of idiots." Our new sensei said.

I opened my eyes to see who he was. He had grey hair with a mask covering half of his face.

~Time skip from lazy writer~

"Ok how about you introduce yourself." "Introduce ourselves? Well what are we supposed to say?" Sakura asked.

"Well things you like,things you dislike,dreams for the future,and hobbies, things like that." Our sensei explained.

"What about you make an example first, tell us about yourself." I said boredly.(I don't think boredly a word.)

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate....I don't feel like telling you that.My dreams for the future....Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies....I have lots of hobbies." Kakashi-sensei explained.

Well that was boring.

"Okay you on the right...you first." "My name is Naruto Uzumaki believe it, I like instant ramen in a cup,and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me, but I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup.My hobbies is eating different types of ramen and comparing them. And my dream is to become hokage!"

Naruto forgot to tell Kakashi-sensei that one of his other hobbies are pulling stupid pranks.

"I'm Sakura Haruno, what I like- I mean who I like is *looks at Sasuke*,My hobbie is a *looks at Sasuke*, My dream for the future is *Squeals like a maniac*."

"And what do you dislike?"

"Naruto!" She yelled.

I knew it, I mean it's totally obvious.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and I really don't like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone."

Everyone was looking at Sasuke but I didn't care, he was just a person who got my interested.

"My name is Y/n L/n and my likes are hats and my other likes are none of your business. I dislike fangirls,people who are annoying and people who are loud. My hobbies are training, sleeping, drawing and reading. My goal is to destroy a certain village and no, it's not this village."

Everyone sweat dropped except Sasuke, he looked quite amused.

"We'll have our first mission tomorrow."

(A/n: OK look, I'm watching The show over again and doing this at the same time and now I'm just going to use my manga)

"What is it? What?!" Naruto yelled.

"It will be a survival exercise." "But sensei, we already did that in the academy."  Sakura whined.

"You'll have to survive against me." "What type of practice?" I said.

"If I told you, you will be very surprised." Kakashi said amused.

"Surprised,why?" Naruto asked.

"Well,the twenty-eight members graduate but only ten will be accepted as a shinobi. The test we are about to do has a 66℅ rate of failure."

Everyone was shocked even me.

"Oh don't eat breakfast or you'll throw up." Kakashi said.

Yeah I'm going to eat my breakfast thank you very much.

I looked at Naruto to see him very shocked but I just thought something. I'm going to have to tell Naruto that I'm a neko.

From the looks of it, it seems Naruto already knows that he's the Nine Tails.

I guess I will tell him tomorrow.